Freelance face painter with over 6 years experience of painting for various occasions and age groups around Leeds and West Yorkshire.
Unique popular designs that your children will love!
Jennifer Savage• June 23, 2019
Zoe came to paint faces at our veterinary practice open day. She was a hit with the children and painted some great animal faces. She was pleasant to deal with and even gave us a discount on her hourly rate. Would book again and recommend. Many thanks.
Liz Foster• July 6, 2019
Zoe was great from start to finish. She arrived in time to set up, and worked all afternoon painting faces at our school fair. She was really friendly and polite with all our families and managed to balance giving a quality personal service to each child with the need to work relatively quickly so no one missed out. We would definitely hire Zoe again and thank her for coming to our fair.
- How long do you need to set up?5/10mins of my own time
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?I am a primary school teacher- this is my full-time job. I have worked in schools since 2010
- Are you DBS checked?Yes due to teaching being my full-time job.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No limit
- Do you require your client to provide anything?Yes a table and 2 chairs of the same height
UV face paint
Glow in the dark face paint