The Durban Grill provides the best in South African Street Food including traditional Zulu Recipes including the use of Exotic Meats such as Ostrich, Crocodile and Zebra.
We also have our own unique blend of Coffee, 'Ikhofi Durban', served by two UK Barista Skills Championship Finalists.
- What is included in the menu?Some examples: Wild Ostrich Fillet Steak with Nutmeg Infused Creamed Spinach and South African Maize, Crocodile and Mango Bunnychow, Smoked Hickory and Applewood Buffalo Kebabs, Portobello Mushroom with Grilled Halloumi and Butternut Chakalaka, Cape Malay Bobotie, South African Boerewors Sausage in a Glazed Finger Roll, Plus many other options.
- What is included in the menu?Some examples: Wild Ostrich Fillet Steak with Nutmeg Infused Creamed Spinach and South African Maize Crocodile and Mango Bunnychow Smoked Hickory and Applewood Buffalo Kebabs Portobello Mushroom with Grilled Halloumi and Butternut Chakalaka Cape Malay Bobotie South African Boerewors Sausage in a Glazed Finger Roll Plus many other options.
- How does the open bar work?We don't run a bar service although we are fully licensed and can order in South African beers/wines on request.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, although we are able to provide a range of South African Desserts.
- Do you offer special menus?We are able to cater for any allergy/dietary requirements that you or your guests may have.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?South African Streetfood including traditional Zulu Recipes and the use of Exotic Meats such as Ostrich, Crocodile and Zebra.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we will work with you to come up with the perfect menu or you can leave the choices in our capable hands :)
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We are happy to use any kitchen that the venue may have.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We will travel to your venue of choice.
- What services do you offer?The finest in South African Cuisine as well as Gourmet Coffee served by two UK Barista Championship Finalists!
South African Street Food
Espresso Based Coffee