I'm a passionate videographer from Walsall, UK, with a heart for creating beautiful cinematic wedding videos.
I've been doing this for around two years and have only ever received great feedback from my wedding couples. I try to do things how you like them, I don't get too in the way, and I always make sure you're having a great time.
I'm very flexible when it comes to what you're after, but to make it easier, I do offer some packages.
These all include a full day of filming, a longer static speeches video and all the raw footage.
My services cover the West Midlands area, including Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Lichfield, Sutton, and everywhere in between. Just get in touch if you're unsure.
VivienneOlive• 16 May 2019
Richard was very friendly and helpful, came early, and gave us plenty of advice without being intrusive. He was also very happy to work together with a sound engineer we had who was doing a separate recording of the opera. I haven't got the video back yet because he is still working on the editing, but I have every confidence it will be a good one. I would be very happy to work with him again.
Katy• 12 May 2019
Will definitely be using Tell Your Story UK again. So professional in every way. Great communication and couldn’t fault in any way. Can’t wait to see the results. So glad I booked this company and fantastic rates also. I had a few comments saying how discreet and yet professional they were. I felt it wasn’t just a job , these guys are passionate about what they do. 5 stars . Highly recommend
Anonymous User• 19 Mar 2018
Absolutely love my audio biography. It was so important for me to leave an account of my life events for my children. Richard was professional, on time, confidential and a great listener! I unequivocally, highly recommend this experience to everyone. Don't let your story die with you, I'm hoping mine will be heard by my children, their children and on, as well as hopefully helping others on this life journey. I personally would love an account of my Mams or Nans story! Worth every penny. Th...
Anonymous User• 16 May 2018
"Rich did such a great job of capturing moments of our wedding day that we didn't even notice or remember! We've absolutely loved showing it to family and friends who weren't able to be there on the day as he captured the feel and essence of the day so well on film. He's done a really great job of squeezing a whole day into 4 minutes!
I'd highly recommend Rich to anyone looking for a proficient, friendly and competent videographer/editor"
Anonymous User• 14 May 2018
Richard did such an amazing job videoing our wedding. He got so much great footage without being in people’s faces, in fact, a lot of people didn’t even know we had a videographer until we showed them the video. Richard’s turn around time was excellent and we weren’t left waiting for ages for the final video. The finished video was INCREDIBLE he captured the day perfectly, so many little moments we hadn’t had chance to notice ourselves, the big moments too and all the emotion of the day in betwe...
- What does the wedding package include?Planning meetings, on location filming through the entirety of the wedding day, recording of professional audio where possible (inlcuding vows), any extras needed to complete the recording/filming, editing, proofing, mastering.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, a wedding requires all of my attention in one day.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use medium tier equipment that is non-intrusive and allows me to create a beautiful video without getting in the way too much. Canon cameras, Sigma lenses, a Zhiyun gimbal, Rode & Tascam microphones, lights where necessary, stands etc.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I deliver videos via USB & online delivery. I put the full videos on Vimeo in high definition.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I mostly work alone, but for some wedding videos that may require it, extra personnel is available.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have backup videographers available that meet the same standard of filming as TYS.
- Do the videos include music?All music is cut and editing to accompany parts of the video. The music is all subscription based royalty-paid music, for which I purchase the licenses on each video.
- How long will it take to edit and deliver the video?I usually spend around 30 hours editing a video together, and it is then delivered around seven to eight weeks following the wedding day.
Wedding Videos, Wedding Keepsakes, Event Videography, Wedding Videos, Wedding Films, Cinematic Weddings