International Singing Waiters Professionals. 15 years of experience and a perfected formula of songs will guarantee you the extra magic you’re Wedding, birthday, anniversary or whatever the occasion needs. We have performed all over the UK, Europe and the US. We love what we do and look forward to your call and help you make your event the most memorable.
Services From Swinging Waiters
2 Professional Swinging Waiters Package
3 Professional Swinging Waiters Package
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:International Singing Waiters Professionals
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing on the Cunard Queen Victoria from San Francisco, Singing at a beautiful garden party in the poplar groves of Tuscany. Appearing on Portuguese TV RTP.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have performed over a thousand gigs all over the UK, Europe and at Sea! We have a singing waiters show that has been tried and tested and guaranteed to delight people of all ages.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate Dinners, Anniversaries and Celebrations.
- Who are your previous clients?Cunard, Nuffield Health, Safe Computing, Rainbow Casino, Ordinance Survey, Prince's Trust Charity, Welsh Hearts, Arrowhead Management Ltd, StageRight Entertainment, J.K. Entertainment Agency and hundreds of Brides, Grooms, Mother of Brides.
- How can event planners pay for your services?On invoice
- How long do you play for?The Swinging Waiters show last 30 Mins. Can be combined with the Swinging Rascals Show which is an additional 70 minute Cabaret
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Swinging Waiters requires space for a small table (4' x 4' minimum) and room to place PA speakers on stands around the room.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can sometimes include a song special to the guests of honour. Usually we ask that you trust that our set is tried and tested and works. Any variation in the past has not worked as well.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The show is a straight through set
- How does the surprise work?We dress the same as the venues staff and serve, at least, the dessert with them and blend in. Our opening track is designed to grab the attention of the guests.
- What is the maximum number of guests that this will work with?We have recently performed our show to 500 guests at the Bristol City Football Stadium, with 6 Waiters in full voice!!
- Will you travel overseas?Yes - we have experience with this. We usually organise hire of the PA local to the event and take microphones and mixing desk with us.
- How do you work with the venue?Once the booking process is complete we ask for the venue contact and liaise directly with them to ensure the event runs smoothly/
We provide full sound system to suit the size of your event with professional level radio mics and at least two singers. The Swinging Waiters show has been tried and tested at over a thousand events so we can guarantee a full age range of guests a great time.