Hello there! I’m Priya, the face behind the camera. I’m a documentary wedding photographer and I also love creating lifestyle portraitures.
I’m based in Wolverhampton and I’m often found photographing all over the country and abroad, so national and international weddings feed my other passion… travelling!
Your wedding day is one of the most important days you’ll experience and for this reason, its important that you feel comfortable and connected with your photographer so I’m sharing a little bit about me and my world before I step into you and yours.
I have always loved photography, the interaction between people and telling their stories. It fascinates me. I realised after 5 years of trying to find a job that I loved (and failing) that my dream job was wedding and portrait photography. Any chance I get, I immerse myself into learning about photography, engaging with other photographers, networking and growing my skillset and after being made redundant, I decided to turn my side hustle into my full-time role. In 2014 I founded SORRISO Wedding Photography and I have never looked back. I truly adore what I do and the wonderful people I meet along the way.
As a photographer, I get an “access all areas” pass to your most special moments with your loved ones. It’s important for my couples to feel relaxed and at ease in front of the camera and I do my very best to create a calm, relaxed and fun environment for you. I’m extremely passionate about photography and the style of work I create. Making a personal connection with you will help me produce images that are a true reflection of your day as well as helping you to feel confident and comfortable with me.
Light / Effortless / Romantic
As a documentary wedding photographer, my goal is to capture the true, natural essence of your wedding day with little interference. My work is light, romantic and full of effortless moments.
Blending with your guests, I like to feel part of your wedding while I work. This helps me capture those key moments and uninterrupted interactions between guests.
I use natural or available light wherever possible and love my images to have a romantic feel to them; so much so, I edit all of my own photographs to ensure my style is consistent throughout my work.
When it comes to your couple portraits, I use my expertise to guide you through, keeping images lightly posed, relaxed and make it a priority to complete them in a timely manner so that you can enjoy your day with your loved ones. To ensure I can capture the true essence of your day, formal shots are kept to a minimal, using my wealth of knowledge and experience I help you carefully put together your group shot list and ensure all the requirements of your day are covered.
It’s important to have an engagement shoot with me prior to your wedding day, this will give you a little insight into how I work and how you will feel in front of the camera. I love sharing my knowledge and will give you handy hints and tips for posing, so when it comes to your special day, you’re as relaxed as you can be.
- What services do you offer?I offer timeless, light, romantic wedding photography and lifestyle portraiture. Capturing your special moments in a relaxed way.
- What does the wedding package include?My BASE package includes 1 photographer, up to 10 hours of wedding photography coverage, online password protected gallery, speedy turnaround, continuous support and contact throughout your wedding planning and after.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, romantic, light
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Grade Canon Digital DSLR and a variety of lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, I use an online password protected gallery, which is also a 10 year backup of your wedding photographs.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?6 to 8 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?I deliver a minimum of 500 photographs edited to high resolution.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I often photograph weddings myself as many of the weddings I capture are small, intimate ceremonies of roughly 50 guests. For bigger weddings, my couples tend to opt for a 2nd photographer to help capture the day.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I work with a network of professional, high-end quality photographers I am able to call on.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, most photographs retain the rights to the photographs.
Wedding and Portrait Photography, Album Design Service