Sorrelli Strings are a North Devon based company, working across the UK, providing specialist and tailored string music for your wedding, we have extensive experience performing at weddings and events throughout the world. Our musicians are well sought after; most recently we have recorded the music for a very well known car manufacturer advert 'Volkswagen Up' which is currently showing on TV. Many registrars, churches and venues know us well and will provide high recommendations to book our musicians, alongside numerous wedding companies and suppliers.
We are especially sought after for our large range of music which expands through classical to current day - please see our current trio repertoire list which is attached, this is continually expanding.
BBC 2, winners of The Great Orchestra Challenge. Volkswagen 'Up' TV advert
Craig Smith• April 28, 2018
Great music that fitted the scene perfectly. Thank you so much.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, concerts, corporate dinners, birthday parties, christenings, session work
- How long do you play for?1.5 - 5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?NA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?6x4 foot
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we can have any piece written especially for your event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Approximately 5mins per hour for bookings longer than 1.5hrs, usually taken in one block. This can be suited to your event timings.
- Do the girls have different dress options?Yes, we have many different colour gowns, where possible we can compliment your colour scheme if desired, if not, we wear long black evening gowns unless otherwise requested. A more casual dress code can of course be worn to suit your event.
The Sorrelli Trio is our advised ensemble to book, in terms of size, volume, price and extent of repertoire.
Bach, Elgar, Handel, Mozart, The Beatles, Snow Patrol, Nina Simone, John Legend, Hans Zimmer, Guns 'n Roses, to name but a few!