Shonas Fabulous Faces
We offer face painting, festival glitter and glitter tattoos for all occasions, including private events, such as birthday parties, christenings, hen do’s and wedding receptions.
We also offer our services for corporate events, fundraisers, fundays, festivals, carnivals, community events, grand openings, bars, pubs and clubs.
- How long do you need to set up?Our set up time for indoor events is approx 15 minutes. Outdoor events take a little longer to set up, approx 30 minutes. We arrive before your scheduled bookings time to set up our equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes! We are fully issued with Salon Gold. Documents, including a risk assessment is available on request. Children under the age of 3 years old are not insured on my policy and therefore unfortunately can not be painted or glittered.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have been face painting for 2 years. I am also a mother to 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls!
- Are you DBS checked?The short answer to this is no. As a self-employed face painter, I am not required to have a DBS certificate. I ask that all children are supervised by their parent or guardian whilst being face painted.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Absolutely not! You can invite has many children as you like. I can paint approx 12-15 children per hour. If you are inviting more than 30 children to a 2 hour party, a second face painter my be required to accommodate all your guests. Alternatively, you can add additional hours to meet your requirements.