I am Robert & I’d love to be your Wedding, Photographer. I tell stories, through pictures throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
Professional wedding and portrait photographer Robert Pugh is one of a select cadre of photographers, known as ‘Sony Ambasidor’, promoting the brand through their art.
“As most photographers would say, I prefer my work to do the talking for me,” Robert notes by way of an expanded biography. “I’m a Berkshire wedding photojournalist, with a background in press photojournalism, working throughout the UK. My photojournalism background I hope makes my wedding photography distinctive, and imbues it with a visual narrative that tells the story…
“I also believe that natural, un-posed reportage-style wedding photography allows clients to get on with enjoying their day, in the knowledge that I’m able to capture beautiful, un-forced images they’re able to treasure for years to come.”
Sarah Timney• Oct. 13, 2018
"Robert is a great guy and we can’t wait to see the photos! He was on time, lovely and great to have around at the party. Thanks Robert and we shall speak when the photos are ready!
Sarah and John"
Services From RP Photography By Design LTD
- What services do you offer?I love to cover wedings and thats my passion, but i also do portraits, events, comercial and commisioned photography work
- What does the wedding package include?Me on the day covering your wedding and you get all the images from the day edited to my style in high-resolution JPG files in your password protected gallery with unlimited free downloads of all your images
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No Way!! that's just madness, your paying for me to cover your wedding so it will be me there on the day.
- What style of photos do you take?weddings and events In a documentary and photojournalism style.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use the latest cameras on the market the Sony A9, Sony A7RIII
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, you get your online gallery, and it's yours for life.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For weddings, it's a two-week turnaround for your images and events its three days.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, the only images i disregard are eyes closed and slightly out of focus.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work on my own, that way it's just myself to boss around! ;-)
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I give all my customers the rights to the image, but in the contract, it gives me the right to use the pictures on my website and to show other couples.
Weddings, Portraits, Events