Roksana Ulas Photography
My name is Roksana. I am a contemporary wedding and portrait photographer, based in Inverness, although I shoot all over the Scottish Highlands and further afield.
I am drawn towards capturing the fun, true moments - however, and wherever they may happen! My aim is to give every client a gorgeous, creative, highly personal set of images that capture the essence of their big day, family dynamic or character. It's important to me that whoever I'm photographing feels at ease: This way, their natural uniqueness emerges effortlessly...
- What services do you offer?Wedding, Elopement and Engagement Photography
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?NO
- What style of photos do you take?contemporary, traditional, photojournalistic a little of fine art and fashion
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon and Fuji:)
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?You get the possibility to view and share your photos with an online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Edited versions only
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes unless asked not to in the contract
Wedding, Boudoir, Portrait, and Family Photography