The "Rococo Duo" is a String Duo (Violin and Cello) available to perform at a wide range of events. We have a large Repertoire of music from Classical, Jazz, Film and Popular Music and are also happy to arrange any special requests to fit your occasion. We are professional players with lots of experience in Weddings and background music for all events.
We can also offer the "Coco Duo" which is an Electric String Duo for something a little different! Or a full string quartet.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch for a quote. We would be delighted to play for your event and are happy to travel from Aberdeenshire to other parts of Scotland.
Robyn• 26 May 2018
Couldn’t have been happier with the service from the quartet. They played beautifully and set the mood for our wonderful wedding. All guests commented on their excellent playing. Would recommend to EVERYONE!
Sue Muir Rococo Quartet• 9 Sep 2017
Good Afternoon Sue,
I would just like to thank you all for the music you played at the wedding. It made my day even more special having the music played by Rococo. I have just recieved my wedding video so have had a chance to watch it all back and the music you played was just beautiful. I just wish i was there for the drinks reception to hear more.
Thank you again and I look forward to hearing you all at future events.
Sue Muir -Rococo Quartet• 11 Nov 2017
Carol & I would like to express our deepest thanks & gratitude to all of you for performing at our wedding on Saturday at the Norwood Hall Hotel.
Although we were away having our pictures taken, we sadly missed most of If not all of your set but however, on feedback we received from our guests was fantastic.
They were really impressed with the choice of songs and the arrangement of hearing them played.
I personally managed to hear the two additional songs I requested prior t...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take short 10 minute breaks when necessary
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We do special requests and will make our own arrangements of songs
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We do all Weddings, Birthday Parties, Corporate Functions and all other Events
- How much space do you require?We need a minimum of 2 metres square
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are insured for Public Liability
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA and we have our own lights for our stands if the Venue has subdued lighting
- How long do you play for?For Weddings we normally play for the Ceremony only, or for the Ceremony and Drinks Reception while photos are being taken for up to a 3 hour call. For Events we are happy to play for up to 3 hours with breaks