We offer Wedding Photography, Portrait Photography, Business Head Shots, Event Photography, Video and Videography and Photo Booth Hire
we are fully insured for both Public liability and professional indemnity and can provide copies of documents by email to show to venues such as Hotel's etc.
Chris Johnson• July 17, 2019
Thank you for all that you did for Y6 at their leaver's disco - they loved it!
I've sent the link to parents via txt. Thanks for the information on GDPR also.
Clara McDonnell• June 8, 2019
Absolutely brilliant service! So friendly and thorough! Couldn’t recommend more!
Ema• Aug. 3, 2019
Ron was very professional and was more than happy to fulfil any requests we wanted. He got along with everyone, was brilliant with the kids and was so accommodating with all of our guests. I can’t thank you enough for yesterday. I can tell you anyone who will book you will be 100 per cent happy . Thank you once agin for everything
Tammy• Oct. 26, 2019
Rmc photography did my daughters 13th birthday pary, they did an amazing job they were both very professional and did a great job with all the kids. I would highly recommend rmc photography
Janine - My Weding• Aug. 10, 2019
Hi Ron me and Stuart would just like to say thank you so much for making our day so special xx
louise fanthom• Oct. 19, 2019
Absolutely fantastic! Both Ron and his wife were so friendly, fun and professional, we received wonderful photos and memory stick. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Event Photography, Photo Booth, Portraits, Pet Photography, Commercial Photography, Head shots, Coporate Headshots
- What does the wedding package include?We offer two photographers, all day coverage, all images and footage on a USB with full permission to print. We also include an online gallery for you to share, a beautifully edited coffee table album and also a highlights video.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?We take a complete range and mixture of images including traditional formal portraits and group shots (if required), Reportage, Informal and Friendly.
- What kind of technology do you use?All of our cameras are made by Canon, we do this so we can get consitent quality and skin tones, the lenses are interchangeable so upgrading is cost effective, resulting in a lower price for our clients.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes we offer a private free online gallery that is normally up within a few days. You can choose to share this with as many people as you like, your guests can order prints from this gallery, thus enhancing their part in your wedding.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?we aim to get a quick online gallery up withing a few days. Once photographs have been chosen they will be edited within two weeks. Framed prints and canvases may take two weeks from ordered date.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, we are happy to let you have all of the images taken apart from the obvious images that are spoiled in some way like someone passing in front or not good expressions etc.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Mostly there are two of us who work on our weddings. If it is a particularly big event or location or the clients request it, we can add other photographers at cost and/ or bring an assistant
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we have a network of local photographers who are known to us and whose work we can guarantee.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?When we give our images on a USB we give you non-commercial rights to make digital or printed copies. However, you do not have the right to use the photographs commercially or in any competitions without written permission from us. Request will not normally be refused but we will ask for our name to be mentioned as the photographers. We always hold the copyright of all images taken by us and would not normally relinquish this for any reason.