We offer Wedding Photography, Portrait Photography, Business Head Shots, Event Photography, Video and Videography and Photo Booth Hire
we are fully insured for both Public liability and professional indemnity and can provide copies of documents by email to show to venues such as Hotel's etc.
Clara McDonnell• 8 Jun 2019
Absolutely brilliant service! So friendly and thorough! Couldn’t recommend more!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?When we give our images on a USB we give you non-commercial rights to make digital or printed copies. However, you do not have the right to use the photographs commercially or in any competitions without written permission from us. Request will not normally be refused but we will ask for our name to be mentioned as the photographers. We always hold the copyright of all images taken by us and would not normally relinquish this for any reason.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Mostly there are two of us who work on our weddings. If it is a particularly big event or location or the clients request it, we can add other photographers at cost and/ or bring an assistant
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes we offer a private free online gallery that is normally up within a few days. You can choose to share this with as many people as you like, your guests can order prints from this gallery, thus enhancing their part in your wedding.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Event Photography, Photo Booth, Portraits, Pet Photography, Commercial Photography, Head shots, Coporate Headshots
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we have a network of local photographers who are known to us and whose work we can guarantee.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, we are happy to let you have all of the images taken apart from the obvious images that are spoiled in some way like someone passing in front or not good expressions etc.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?we aim to get a quick online gallery up withing a few days. Once photographs have been chosen they will be edited within two weeks. Framed prints and canvases may take two weeks from ordered date.
- What kind of technology do you use?All of our cameras are made by Canon, we do this so we can get consitent quality and skin tones, the lenses are interchangeable so upgrading is cost effective, resulting in a lower price for our clients.
- What does the wedding package include?We offer two photographers, all day coverage, all images and footage on a USB with full permission to print. We also include an online gallery for you to share, a beautifully edited coffee table album and also a highlights video.
- What style of photos do you take?We take a complete range and mixture of images including traditional formal portraits and group shots (if required), Reportage, Informal and Friendly.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No