I am a wedding photographer in Chester who makes wedding photographs part of the day's enjoyment, bringing together a friendly approach with a naturalistic style, considerable artistry and technical skill. On my website I have broken it down into reportage and relaxed portraiture wedding photography looking at before, during and after the wedding. I have also given examples of engagement portraits and in the moment wedding photography. I provide a wedding photography service to people in North West England and North Wales. Cities I serve as a wedding photographer include Liverpool and Manchester as well as Chester. I have been ranked on on the basis of wedding reviews as one of the top 100 photographers in North West England for wedding photography.
SPECIAL OFFER! I also work closely with my partner Oona Linnett who is a wonderful and beautiful wedding harpist. We give a joint booking discount of 10%. Find Oona on poptop at https://www.poptop.uk.com/supplier/oona-linnett-harpist/
J• 16 Nov 2015
"Richard photographed our loopy dalmation called Sam.
Natural surroundings on Sams daily walk helped capture fantastic shots of him. Richard caught the dogs character in the shots he made happen and made myself and and Sam feel very much at home on our daily walk."
K• 17 Jan 2014
Richard recently gave up his new year's day to be our wedding photographer and he was amazing! He made everyone feel very at ease and we hardly noticed he was there and yet he has produced a brilliant range of beautiful photographs that really capture all the special moments of the day. We also had an engagement photo-shoot about 6 months ago and Richard was really accommodating - he followed us all around Chester taking photos of us in places that we went to on our first ever date and the resul...
G• 30 Jun 2017
Richard's photographs were amazing for our company's opening event! He got every shot that we wanted and would highly recommend him!
R• 21 Aug 2015
Richard was very easy to work with and very happy to be flexible before the shoot, during the shoot, and very happy to help with images after our shoot too. We will be using him again.
S• 12 Oct 2016
Richard was an absolute delight to have as our photographer! Professional, patient, creative and made me and my husband feel very comfortable. Our guests even commented on how great he was and I would highly recommend him and will be using him again for future photography! Thank you Richard!
- What services do you offer?I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Whatever your photographing needs or challenges are, I am prepared to listen to you and meet them.
- What does the wedding package include?In terms of photography my aim is to make the pictures part of the enjoyment of the day and to record your thoughts and feeling as events unfold in beautiful images that will support your happy memories. This means generally a mixture of relaxed portraiture and reportage or in the moment photography. I am more than happy to listen to you and work in any pictures you a thought that you would particularly want. At the moment I am also including a free consultation in my studio when we meet and I listen to yo about the kind of wedding pictures you would like and I show you more examples of my work including albums. There are plenty of places on the web where you can read reviews, Google as a number of reviews. ALSO at the moment with every confirmed booking I am offering a free 1 hour engagement portrait session either in my studio or somewhere in Chester, or at a romantic or lifestyle location of your choice. In the case of the later travel expenses may apply but the session itself remains free. Included in this offer are two 10 by 8 inch mounted prints, 1 each or two high resolution files. My coverage of your wedding could start with for photography of your ceremony. This initial level of service covers all the arrivals at the ceremony, pre-wedding relaxed portraits of you and your partner, all the key events and emotional moments of the ceremony, key group shots after the ceremony is over and newlywed portraits of you both together. Also included is a DVD or USB of all the images at high resolution in a presentation box /portfolio. Please note albums are extra and start from £175. These images you will have permission to print as often as you like and as large as you like as long as it is for personal use only. You can also use them freely on the internet in social media but again only for personal use. You will also get a free password protected online gallery of the finished proof images for three months or so after the wedding. As you add additional services the price progressively increases. Additional services might include pre-wedding bridal and/or groom preparations, the drinks reception in full, the wedding breakfast and speeches through to evening entertainment including the first dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Only ever 1 wedding per day.
- What style of photos do you take?From relaxed to formal portraiture and reportage, in the moment candid photography. Really enjoy photographing people who like to be photographed so high fashion can be good fun. I also like photographing people who are shyer, real wow when they reveal their inner self!
- What kind of technology do you use?Best lenses and cameras available.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I have a website on which I post password protected private galleries for each of my clients.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I often publish my favourite event pictures, anonymized, on my Facebook business page within 24 hours and proof images are available to clients for viewing within 1 week.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I make all those I deem presentation standard available to my clients.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have other photographers I work with if a client requests more than one. I also have good links to photographic laboratories for printing, album makers who are market leaders and professional mounting and framing expertise too.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am a member of the Society of Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographer (SWPP) who would help me if circumstances required.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I retain the copyright on all the images I take. I do however give personal and commercial permissions to print if I have sent a client a high resolution image as part of my contracted agreement with them.
Reportage wedding photography
Relaxed portrait wedding photography
Corporate website photogr...