Richard Linnett Photography
I am a wedding photographer in Chester who makes wedding photographs part of the day's enjoyment, bringing together a friendly approach with a naturalistic style, considerable artistry and technical skill. On my website I have broken it down into reportage and relaxed portraiture wedding photography looking at before, during and after the wedding. I have also given examples of engagement portraits and in the moment wedding photography. I provide a wedding photography service to people in North West England and North Wales. Cities I serve as a wedding photographer include Liverpool and Manchester as well as Chester. I have been ranked on on the basis of wedding reviews as one of the top 100 photographers in North West England for wedding photography.
SPECIAL OFFER! I also work closely with my partner Oona Linnett who is a wonderful and beautiful wedding harpist. We give a joint booking discount of 10%. Find Oona on poptop.
vivienne stevens• Dec. 31, 2019
Thank you so much for your work for our NYE party. The pictures are great!
Richard Linnett Photography• Aug. 4, 2017
Richard was the photographer for our Wedding at the beginning of this month and we couldn't have found anyone better! When we first booked we received a complimentary Engagement Shoot which we were both very glad about as we needed MUCH practice taking pictures before the wedding! He made us feel very comfortable and also gave us some tips for our Wedding Day photos. The pictures taken were perfect! On the big day he arrived at the venue early and took the time to walk around the venue and take some pictures before taking the Bridal Preparations photos. Richard provided a personal and professional service and was well liked by everyone at our wedding. He also made the experience very fun! As well as taking formal pictures, he also took informal ones which definitely captured the atmosphere of the day. He was very creative and took pride in his work. The pictures are absolutely amazing! We couldn't be happier! I would also like to mention Richard's wife, Oona. Oona was our harpist for the wedding and she did an absolute fantastic job! She was very kind and played the harp beautifully. Both highly recommended by myself and my husband. Thank you again.
G• June 30, 2017
Richard's photographs were amazing for our company's opening event! He got every shot that we wanted and would highly recommend him!
S and P• June 7, 2017
Richard did an absolutely fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos. We had not met him prior to visiting Chester but he was a pleasure to spend time with and literally made our experience one we will never forget. He was good enough to take us around the city for wedding shots, picking lovely locations and made us feel really relaxed with no time pressure. I would highly recommend him.
S• May 25, 2017
"I always like Ricahrd's photography and like the way he capture the special moment of the person.
When I know we have a special guest - Jeremy Corbyn is coming and visiting our centre, I asked Richard if he can come and help us to capture this special event. Richard's real professionalism was amazing. He arrived well in advance and just get on with the work. As we need the photos very quickly for the press, he send all the photos to us by the evening to meet the deadline.
Richard really helped us documented the special event. Thank you. We hope you can do more work for us in the future."
E• April 18, 2017
Richard is a friendly man who puts you at your ease even if you hate being photographed like I do! I was so impressed, I took my dog to be photographed at a later date. Richard really listens to what type of photographs you would like and I was pleased with all of them. Will definitely use him again.
- What services do you offer?I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Whatever your photographing needs or challenges are, I am prepared to listen to you and meet them.
- What does the wedding package include?In terms of photography my aim is to make the pictures part of the enjoyment of the day and to record your thoughts and feeling as events unfold in beautiful images that will support your happy memories. This means generally a mixture of relaxed portraiture and reportage or in the moment photography. I am more than happy to listen to you and work in any pictures you a thought that you would particularly want. At the moment I am also including a free consultation in my studio when we meet and I listen to yo about the kind of wedding pictures you would like and I show you more examples of my work including albums. There are plenty of places on the web where you can read reviews, Google as a number of reviews. ALSO at the moment with every confirmed booking I am offering a free 1 hour engagement portrait session either in my studio or somewhere in Chester, or at a romantic or lifestyle location of your choice. In the case of the later travel expenses may apply but the session itself remains free. Included in this offer are two 10 by 8 inch mounted prints, 1 each or two high resolution files. My coverage of your wedding could start with for photography of your ceremony. This initial level of service covers all the arrivals at the ceremony, pre-wedding relaxed portraits of you and your partner, all the key events and emotional moments of the ceremony, key group shots after the ceremony is over and newlywed portraits of you both together. Also included is a DVD or USB of all the images at high resolution in a presentation box /portfolio. Please note albums are extra and start from £175. These images you will have permission to print as often as you like and as large as you like as long as it is for personal use only. You can also use them freely on the internet in social media but again only for personal use. You will also get a free password protected online gallery of the finished proof images for three months or so after the wedding. As you add additional services the price progressively increases. Additional services might include pre-wedding bridal and/or groom preparations, the drinks reception in full, the wedding breakfast and speeches through to evening entertainment including the first dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Only ever 1 wedding per day. You have my total and undivided attention all the time I am with you.
- What style of photos do you take?From relaxed to formal portraiture and reportage, in the moment candid photography. Really enjoy photographing people who like to be photographed so high fashion can be good fun. I also like photographing people who are shyer, real wow when they reveal their inner self!
- What kind of technology do you use?Best lenses and cameras money can buy. It is not the technology that ultimately counts, its is the vision and flare! I would say that, wouldn't I!!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I have a website on which I post password protected private galleries for each of my clients.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I often publish my favourite event pictures, anonymized, on my Facebook business page within 24 hours and proof images are available to clients for viewing within 1 week.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I make all those I deem presentation standard available to my clients.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have other photographers I work with if a client requests more than one. I also have good links to photographic laboratories for printing, album makers who are market leaders and professional mounting and framing expertise too.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am a member of the Society of Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographer (SWPP) who would help me if circumstances required.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I retain the copyright on all the images I take. I do however give personal and commercial permissions to print if I have sent a client a high resolution image as part of my contracted agreement with them.
- Do you have professional insurance and public liability?Yes I am insured as a professional photographer and have public liability insurance. Both essential and neither of which in 10 years have I needed when covering a wedding, event or portrait session.
Reportage wedding photography
Relaxed portrait wedding photography
Corporate website photography
Professional portrait photography
Actor portfolio photography
Model portfolio photography
Baby and child photography
USB and DVD presentation folios of images
Photographic printing, mounting and framing