Mobile disco with over 25 years experience. We use high quality sound and lighting equipment and with over 30,000 tracks to choose from we will ensure you and your guests hear the music they will enjoy.
For weddings we can set background lighting to match your wedding colours.
Amy Stickland• Aug. 29, 2017
We booked Graham for our Wedding at Lympne Castle. He was very attentive to our music requests and the colour lights were amazing. The dance floor was never empty and we had a superb evening. I would definately recommend Remember This to anyone that needs a Disco. Thankyou X
Celia Skinner• Aug. 18, 2017
Thank you so much Graham for all your hard work at our wedding on Friday. All the lights were fantastic and the music certainly got all our guest dancing the night away. Highly recommended to anyone wanting a professional service from start to finish
Kayleigh Kelly• Feb. 25, 2017
Used Graham again last night for a surprise 30th party and as always amazing, really made the evening great, personalised lasers, highly recommended service and Graham is amazing making sure it all goes to plan and you have exactly what you want, not the first time we have used them and most certainly will not be the last xx
Natasha Robinson• Aug. 6, 2016
Remember this disco did my 40th birthday party at the begining of July. Fantastic music, playing all the songs I had requested (and as I LOVE my music this meant alot) and more! Kept me & guests singing & dancing the night away. Amazing lights, especially the personalised 40th light projected onto the wall. Would use again and can highly recommend booking. Thankyou Graham
Corrie• Nov. 3, 2017
Remember that his Disco put on a great show- they were reliable, prompt and very friendly. The kids really enjoyed the dancing and music- highly recommended!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes and the price quoted includes lighting the venue appropriately.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes and can provide copies when required
- What style of music do you offer?All genres. With over 30,000 tracks we can cope with almost every type of request.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. Just ask!
- Do you do open-air acts?We need to be under cover to cope with British weather but we have provided music for outdoor weddings, garden parties and fetes
- How long do you need to set up?About an hour usually. Practically for most venues we can do it in 45 minutes but if a full lighting rig is required including uplighters we take longer.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes £10m
- What experience do you have working with children?We have provided discos for schools and school parties. Let us know if there are large numbers of children at your party and we will try to keep them amused.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Please discuss when booking
We tailor the music to the event and the profile of your guests.
We can also provide a candy station for parties and weddings in Kent & East Sussex