Reel Life Photos
We love people and are passionate about wedding pictures! My background is in fine art having worked for 20 years as an artist, exhibiting and painting in oils and graphic media. My granddad was a wedding photographer too, and my great granddad also a photographer, printing his pictures on glass. My sister is a landscape photographer and my son an acclaimed music, travel, and magazine photographer, so it must be in our blood!
Jorge is a talented videographer and editor, whose background is in Cuban national TV working on dramas and films, doing sound design for large stage productions, concerts, news, and conferences.
Louisa• Nov. 3, 2017
Elaine was absolutely fabulous, crazy and wonderful! Exactly my kind of person, and EXACTLY the person to take the photos for our Big Day! She was continually snapping away throughout the entire day and evening... Whilst chatting to guests and making everyone feel at ease. This enabled her to get real life shots and real life situations.... Laughter, fun and love were captured in every shot! We would not have chosen any other photographer and would certainly recommend her. Five stars all the way. Thanks again Elaine xxx
Angela• Nov. 3, 2017
This lady knows her stuff and is absolutely fantastic. Elaine your are a true artist. Thank you for capturing our wonderful day.
Chinwe• Nov. 3, 2017
Wow, is the word! Elaine, you are simply wonderful, professional and energetic. I can't stop looking at your pictures. They bring images to life
Hanisa• Nov. 3, 2017
"I would just like to say a very big thank you for your excellent service. Thank you for capturing our special moments. You are very talented and have an amazing sense of humour which makes everyone really comfortable. Your doing an amazing job.
Thanks a lot xx"
Rima• Nov. 3, 2017
Elaine I just wanna thank you for all your hard work on my wedding day, you did an absolutely brilliant job and I am over the moon with the pictures I have seen so far. Many thanks. :)
Clare• Nov. 3, 2017
Elaine was amazing made she felt like part of the family, Elaine made having photos taken a real fun experience, the pictures really bring the day to life, what a spirited interesting lady, we will all miss you, especially Tristan who really took a shine to you thankyou xxx
- What services do you offer?Well naturally as wedding photographers, we offer natural wedding photography, but also try to get all your lovely family photos during the wedding day. We can also document your day on video, so you have moving memories to share with future generations too! Then after your wedding if you would like us to design you an artistic wedding album, just let me know! xx Elaine
- What does the wedding package include?You can have whatever you want, as we don't do packages as such, but tailor everything to suit your needs. We stay as long as you like on the day too, edit all your wedding photos or video and give you the edited digital files afterwards. This can take longer than you think, several weeks or more particularly at busy times, but we always aim to get a few on our Facebook Page straight away for you and everyone to see. (REEL Life Photos)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We can do more than one wedding, as there are three of us, but can only cover one per photographer or videographer.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, happy, relaxed images, that show your emotions, without forcing you to pose all day, though of course the only way to get you both together is to ask you to be together in the same spot #, as brides and grooms are usually too busy chatting to their separate friends and family members all day to actually talk to each other!
- What kind of technology do you use?The best!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I usually post photos to REEL Life Photos Facebook page, but when this is not acceptable then we have other options on our website.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?You choose! The flea in my ear gets theirs the quickest! Obviously at busy times of the year, too many fleas would be painful!
- Do you send all the photos taken?If the photo expression is worth having, then you will get it. No-one wants a bad photo of themselves! When I first started as a wedding photographer I was sent out with three rolls of 36 exposure film, and told to bring back 72 good photos. (72 out of a possible 18 images - in case you struggle with maths. )
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Think this question has already been answered above? We are a family business, so its just us! We;ve been in the same place for 20 years so are easy to find.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, up to two additional photographers, but in 20 years of being a full time wedding photographer, I've never missed a day through illness!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Am sure you love looking at wedding photos, so yes of course the intellectual copyright is ours, but we are aware that certain clients, for religious or other reasons may not want their photos online or in the public domain at all, so we respect that position too, if made.
- How long have you been a full time wedding photographer?I have been a full time wedding photographer since 2000, and taking photos for many more years besides that.
Natural wedding pictures to tell the story of your day in images. We can also create an exciting slideshow with your favourite images set to music of your choice.