As a wedding photographer I genuinely enjoy being a part of every wedding as every wedding is unique. I love photographing candid moments at weddings, from the butterfly moments at bride prep to dad-dancing during the reception. I prefer to take a more natural and relaxed approach to photography.
Services From Red Wren Studios
Full Day Wedding Photography
- What services do you offer?Photography
- What does the wedding package include?From prep to dad-dancing. I'll be there all day to capture the 'I do's' to the first dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?The cost of more than one wedding day would be the same as a full day booking.
- What style of photos do you take?Mostly documentary style. I love capturing natural moments as they happen, couples often comment on how nice it is to see things they weren't able to on the day. I also like to embrace the creative style of my photography during the couple shoot. Whether it's a stunning sunset or some twilight flash work, I aim to give clients something they'd love to put on their wall.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon DSLR with a selection of lenses and flash equipment for all scenarios.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I offer an online gallery for clients to download their images. Prints can also be ordered via the gallery, so this is great to share with friends and family who might want a copy.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 - 6 weeks from the date of the big day. This is usually dependant on time of year - it can be less during quieter periods.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All photo's you'd want - I only get rid of the 'bad' ones, I.E me testing the light, people blinking. I always shoot more photos than required to cover this.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, I prefer to offer a more personal service. I would only suggest a second cameraman for particuarly large parties - or if cover is required in two locations.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I network with a lot of other photographers and will always do my best to find a suitable replacement in time, without comprimising quality.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, we reserve the right to publish photos for promotional and exemplary purposes only. If for any reason this is a problem please let me know and we can discuss this.