We are a family business and will source your needs whatever your budget.
RDG Events cater for all your event/celebration/or party needs. From inspiring workshops to team building, party entertainment and fun food stalls. We provide unique, unusual and traditional entertainment to suit all ages, aiming to inspire and uplift everyone that books with us.
Booking with RDG events assures you that we only offer quality and experienced entertainer/performer/facilitators who we have seen or been recommended to us.
From corporate to charity events, weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, communions, birthday parties, workshops and many more occasions.
Also offering equipment and product hire. RDG Events has everything to offer you and can source ideas and themes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- What style of music do you offer?We offer all genre right across the board for all ages and all occasions
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes if we don't have it we will work with other party planners that do.
- Do you do open-air acts?yes, we offer all outdoor acts.
- What services do you offer?Circus performers, children's entertainers, balloon modeller's, face painters, clowns, magicians, DJ's, puppeteers, punch and judy shows,mind readers, hypnotists, caricaturists, chinese entertainment, bands, singers,fortune tellers,jugglers, human statues, stilt walkers, dancers, Aerial artists, look a likes, mime artists, robots, snake charmers, themed events and parties, workshops, costume characters, storytellers, silent disco, roller and ice rinks, inflatables, garden games, arcade games, CLOWN CAR, PIRATE SHIP, CLIMBING WALL, GO KARTING, MOBILE CRECHE, PANTOMIMES, zoo animals, reptiles, farm animals, anamatronics, snow globes, african and brazillian drumming, drama, sewing, pottery, arts and craft, cookery, chocolate making, jewellery making, origami, photography, cortortionist, VR pods, Scalextric,
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?yes we have suppliers on our books who can cover.
- What style of photos do you take?We have photographers that we can supply
- What kind of technology do you use?We use our suppliers technology which has all been PAT tested and all the latest.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?yes all the photographers will give a password that the client and their guests can see only.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Would have to see with each photographer
- Do you send all the photos taken?yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I am not the photographer, some work alone some as a team
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We will always try our best to cover.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?again this is something we would have to speak to with the photographer
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?n/a
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?n/a
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?sweet and savoury waffles and crepes.
- Do you offer special menus?we can do
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?this is something we can arrange
- How does the open bar work?each bar works a different way this is something we can discuss
- What is included in the menu?sweet and savoury options to suit all dietary requirements.
- How long do you need to set up?each supplier is different it depends what you are booking
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes
- What experience do you have working with children?over 30 years expereince
- How long is your performance?Performances all differ, depending what you book
- What age range do you work with?from babies upwards
- What venues can you work in?all venues, in and outdoors
- Can you work outdoors?yes
- Is the show safe?Yes everything is tested beforehand and risk assesments can be supplied.
- Any special requirements for the show?Each performer will have their own requirements this will be forwarded onto you.
- Are you DBS checked?no, are mobile creche staff are.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no but extra staff maybe needed if over 40 kids so could incur extra cost.
Children's and teen entertainment - clowns, magicians, jugglers, face painters, hair braiders henna, balloon modellers, storytellers, costume characters, princess themed entertainers, DJ animal parties. themed entertainers, mini farms, reptile roadshows, Beauty/pamper and many more...
Specialist Entertainment/performers - stilt walkers, robots, mime artists, singing waiters, waiters in buff, drag queens, acrobats, DJ's, mind readers, caricaturists, dancers, jugglers, contortionists, human statues, Chinese entertainment, fortune tellers, belly dancers, angle grinders, ventriloquists, bands, singers, look a likes, snow globes, Father Christmas, Ariel performers and many more...
Inspiring Workshops and team building - Music (singing, song writing, African/Brazilian drumming, be a DJ, Beat boxing), Creative - Special Effect make up, cake and biscuit decoration, maths balloon modelling, origami, sewing, jewellery, arts and crafts, photography, fashion and design, caricaturist, comedy/impro, pottery, sand making, teddy bear making, craft attack, graffiti, circus, martial arts, ribbon dance, drama, hula hoop, poi, pole, free running, slacking, football skills, skateboarding, health and fitness, science, kitchen science, baking and many more …
Product and services hire - Candy floss, popcorn, traditional sweet shop, hot dog tricycle, slush, chocolate fountain, ice cream tricycle, snow cone machine, inflatables, arcade games fun fair rides, casino games, photo, karaoke, sketch booths, ice and roller rink hire, large inflatable water slide, Waffle and sweet dessert bar, food stalls, clown car, go karts, mobile creche, silent disco, pantomimes, climbing wall, garden games, bouncy castles, animatronics and many more ...