A film graduate with a 2:1 honours from the University of Reading. My course allowed me to develop a strong technological skillset which consists of Adobe Premier Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Audition CC, Final Cut Pro X, Microsoft Office, Sony Vegas, DaVinci Resolve. Since graduating I have worked as a camera operator filming live events including graduations, choirs, orchestras, award show and presentations. I also work as a freelance videographer filming promotional content for businesses in my local area. I am extremely conscientious, thrive on high standards and have a friendly and cheerful disposition which enables me to interact well with people of all age groups and personalities. I am comfortable working in various filming environments as well as working to a brief. Diversifying my portfolio is a chance to explore new schools of thought and practice, something that can only help push my creativity.
P.S I don't do weddings at this point in time
- What services do you offer?Promotional Video / Music Video / Commercial / Interview (Video) / Testimonial (Video) / Event Highlight (Photo & Video) / Photography
- What does the wedding package include?I don't do weddings
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I don't do weddings
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I don't do weddings