Professor Dill is a full time Punch and Judy performer and children's entertainer. As well as a traditional Punch and Judy show, Dill also performs an amazing sleight of hand magic act for children's events and can also make balloon animals.
Angel Driver• 22 Jul 2017
I just wanted to say a big thank you for today. There was so much cheering and shouting from the children who were completely enthralled by your show! It was all Annabelle could talk about when she got home and lots of children and patent said how great your were. I would certainly not hesitate in booking you again and recommending you to friends and family
Lucy Neale• 30 Jun 2017
I wanted to thank you for such a great show everyone enjoyed it and I especially loved seeing the children so enthralled and laughing their faces were priceless. I had a wonderful 60th Birthday and have been having fun all week. Thanks again for all your hard work and professionalism. I will be recommending you to my friends, all my grandsons said they wanted you for their parties and my great nephew said it was the best party he had ever been to praise from a six year old who is c...
Natalie Hick• 13 Sep 2017
"Dear Prof Dill,
I simply cannot thank you enough for everything you did on Saturday for Aoife’s party. It was a little scary booking entertainment without any recommendations or having seen your show, but you surpassed all expectations! You have a wonderful gift; all 15 of the children, plus many of their very very small siblings, were totally captivated for the entire performance. I can’t tell you how happy it made both myself and John to watch our daughter enjoy her first big birthday party...
- Do you do open-air acts?yes I perform open air shows and indoor shows. If I am performing open air ideally I need a grass surface
- How long is the act?Punch and Judy is 30 minutes. With the magic show first it is about 45 minutes
- What type of magic do you performsleight of hand magic for children
- Will your magic suit my event?The magic show I do is aimed at children
- How many people will you perform for?No particular limit
- How long do you need to set up?about half an hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes I am insured through equity for a million pounds
- What experience do you have working with children?as a performer about 20 years
- Are you DBS checked?no
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no
Service provided include Punch and Judy, Children's magic and balloon modelling