Potty Patrick would be delighted to entertain at your event. I make sure the entertainment suits the ages of the audience. I am equally at home with a very young audience age 3 or with an older group age 7+ or even for a family party, adults included.
1) Big birthday party/ Mini Disco (This is the most popular choice ) I come for 2 hours (with a break or 90 minutes without) and organise all the entertainment for you so you can concentrate on the birthday tea and enjoying yourself. I set up approximately 30 minutes beforehand and greet the children with music, jokes, bubbles and magic all presented in a lively comic fashion so they get used to me. The birthday child is the star of the show! I break for tea after about 50 minutes. After tea I carry on making sure the children have a happy time and their wishes come first. The children love Cheeky Monkey or Sorchio the Dragon and singing on the microphone while I play guitar.
2) Disco plus party: (Ideal for older children and mixed events) Similar to the big birthday party. A professional disco set up with all the hits and disco lights. Depending on the ages of the children and their wishes I can include games and magic show.
3) 45 minute show: Magic, songs and puppets presented in a fun filled fashion, laughter and joining in. All the ingredients of an exciting and memorable party.
4) Walk a bout/ mix and mingle - ideal for exhibitions, parties, corporate events....etc..
I get booked up quickly and it is best to book me before you decide on the venue or other details. I try to arrange my parties 11 am to 1 pm or 3 pm to 5 pm but will fit in with your plans whenever possible.
A recent Quote: " I am a professional face painter so get to observe lots of children's entertainers in the course of my work and I have to say there are not many that I would happily recommend but Potty Patrick is exceptional! I love how Potty Patrick interacts with the children (without being loud and "in your face") - a genuinely talented and worthy children's entertainer. I just hope to have him for my own daughter's party one day! Angela Blackmore ("Face Painting by Angela Blackmore")
Party Extras - only from Potty Patrick: (Please see attachment)
PARTY BAGS - I can also offer ready filled party bags, these are good quality with 6 items inside, a sticker, a balloon, a toy, bubbles or similar, a punch balloon, Haribo sweets. They are supplied open in case you wish to add anything. They are £1.50 each or £2.50 for the extra deluxe versions.
BALLOON ANIMALS - If you would like me to make a balloon animal for each child I charge 50p each but you get the first 10 for free.
FACE PAINTER- I can arrange for a first class Face Painter to visit your party from £30.
Pam collins• June 1, 2019
Hi, party went very well, so glad we had potty Patrick to entertain the children, no easy task. Very punctual and entertaining. Once he got going the children loved him..Pam
Laura Wooder• Jan. 13, 2019
Great entertainment from Potty Patrick. He performed magic tricks, did balloon animals. All the children loved it and the parents have since commented to me on how great he was.
Jennie-Lee Gelling• Jan. 12, 2017
"The kids (5 year olds) and grownups loved the magic show and the balloon animals.
I Can definitely recommend Potty Patrick :-)"
Sara• Aug. 14, 2016
Potty Patrick was fantastic! He really entertained the kids and parents (who were going to go off and leave us to it for a couple hours ended up finding a seat and enjoying the show as well). Many excellent compliments from parents and 4-5 year old guests. Patrick really made our 5 year old daughter, who can be extremely shy in such situations, very happy and comfortable being the star of the show. That takes talent! My only suggestion is with regards to arrival time. It was disconcerting that he didn't arrive until 20 minutes before start time. My husband and I were getting very nervous and starting to wonder if we should brush up on our party tricks, so a reassuring text, call or email the morning of or an hour before would go miles to make it a perfect experience if he's not going to be there at least 30 minutes prior to start. Otherwise perfect, thank you!
- How long do you need to set up?I arrive about 30 minutes beforehand and this is ample time for me to set up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes. Through Equity the performers union.
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 30 years working as a professional entertainer. I have worked at holiday centres, theatres, cruise ships (including the QE2 and the Canberra plus hundreds of private events Including working at Great Ormond street, Guys hospital , Addenbrookes Hospital and special needs schools on a regular basis for the last 15 years. I have up to date child safety awareness training.
- Are you DBS checked?yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no limit but a large number may affect the price.
magic, balloon models, music, singing and guitar, games, disco dancing, puppets,