Pocket Jacks Films
We make wedding day films for you that are cinematic and compelling. We are passionate about weddings and preserving those memories in an authentic and compelling way. Our cameras are small and we blend in easily with the guests to capture the essence of your wedding day.
Holly Baron• June 29, 2018
We had Joe and Jade video our wedding on the 29/06/2018. They are the most fantastic videographers you will ever meet. They were so kind and genuine, they got every shot you could think of without it feeling like we were missing out on the celebration and the effort they put in even after the big day is just phenomenal. We went for the highlights package and now we wish we went for the full package! Thankfully for us as Joe and Jade took video of the whole day we can get the full package with just a little more editing. If you're looking to book anyone for your special day, party or event Pocket Jacks Films are the videographers you need! I and Jamie cannot thank you enough for creating the most magical video for us, we get to relive one of the most fantastic days over and over again. 1000% recommend them to anyone! All the best, Holly, Jamie and Toby of course xxx
Sarah Kate Richens• Jan. 26, 2018
Absolutely breathtaking video. We couldn't have dreamed for anything nearly as good as what you delivered. Thank you so so much, Joe & Jade - you're AMAZING!!
Alexandra Weatherly-West• June 24, 2017
We had Joe and Jade for our wedding on 24.6.17 and we are so glad we found them as we couldn't recommend them more. From before the day and during they were brilliant at keeping in touch and offering help and advise, even coming down a day earlier to check the locations out and join us in our wedding rehearsal. We have just received our wedding highlights video and it left both of us and our families in tears, we couldn't be happier with it and can't wait to see the full video. They were brilliant on the day and were very professional and made us feel at ease. It was obvious that they had our best intentions at heart to ensure the footage they got was perfect and that shows through in the highlights video alone. Thank you both so so much for providing us with something we will treasure forever.
Kelly Ascheri• May 24, 2017
Joe and Jade are two of the most loveliest people we have met. They did such a fantastic job at our wedding and we are so glad we chose them to capture our day. They went out of their way to film everything they could so that we would not miss any special moments. They filmed some amazing footage and the drone scenes were spectacular. We would highly recommend them to anyone, even our guests commented on how wonderful they were xxx
Joe and Jade filmed our wedding on 24.9.16. We can not thank them both enough.. our video is amazing. The attention to detail is fantastic and the amount of effort and hard work they put in on the day and also with the editing is truly appreciated. It didn't feel like we were being filmed at all. We are so grateful that they captured the true essence of our day and it will be a memory we treasure forever. We can not recommend them enough. Thank you once again. It really has completed our wedding day nicely xx
- What services do you offer?Wedding Videography/ Cinematography
- What does the wedding package include?2 Videographers all day 3 - 5 Minute Highlight Film 15+ Minute Featurette Full Ceremnony Video Full Speeches Video Optional Enhancements
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, we only work together as a husband and wife team. We trust in each other's abilities to cover our roles on the day. We have developed a relaxed and personable style and use small discreet equipment which is essential to our style.
- What style of photos do you take?We are mainly videographers but we sometimes take stills at request as include it as a free bonus to the video package.
- What kind of technology do you use?We shoot using the latest Sony DSLR technology, apart from the odd bit of stabilisation kit, we look like we are guests with cameras which helps us to blend in as nobody likes being filmed when they didn't ask to be filmed.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Our videos are hosted online. The longer films are private to the couple so they can share as they please.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Great wedding cinematography takes time. The real work begins with the editing. Our films are cinematic and narrative driven. They can take up to 6 months to complete but are usually done in less than half the time.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We offer raw footage as an optional upgrade. This is mostly for the couple's peace of mind for backups as most of our footage makes it into the edit with the bad shots being left on the cutting room floor. We can supply everything as it was shot if you are concerned about backups.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work as a two-person team but we tend to form teams with photographers, masters of ceremonies, drivers, DJ's and other wedding professionals.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we are part of a network of videographers who will usually be able to provide a replacement if an unforeseen act of god or illness was to prevent us from attending a booking.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We own the rights to everything we shoot, this includes music licensing.
• All day coverage
• 2 videographers
• Relaxed and discreet approach
• 3 to 5 minute short film
• 15+ minute featurette
• Full ceremony video
• Full speeches video
• Optional enhancements