Pembrokeshire VIdeo Productions
We have been producing high quality films for our clients and have over 30yrs experience. We travel all over the UK filming not only weddings, but music concerts at a variety of venues. The 02 London, NEC,NIA, LG, Genting Arena Birmingham. Manchester MEN Arena, Sheffield Arena, THe Royal Albert Hall. The Point, Dublin, Odyssey, Belfast. and during that time have been commissioned for TV work for all the major TV Channels. Our wedding films are completely bespoke and based around the clients wishes. We are also able to provide aerial footage either video or still photography of your event by our Civil Aviation Authority licenced pilot giving your wedding film a completely new dimension.
- What style of photos do you take?Our videos are edited to capture the main day and an edited highlights edited to capture the emotions of the day bringing back to life the feelings of you wedding again and again.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital HD Broadcast quality, uising the same cameras we use for our TV commissions
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes we have video on our web site also video hosted on our vimeo channel
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?depending on the time of year around 4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?More often that not there will be two in the team, but also we do film weddings as a one person unit very sucessfully
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Should the need arise, in most cercumstances we should be able to a provide a replacement as we have been in the industry lonh enough to have many professional contacts
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No sure of the question? But we provide photographs we have taken and video we have taken that is licenced, but would not publish anything online with out the permission of the Bride and Groom