I am an award-winning international Wedding photographer.
I have been a keen photographer since 1991 but in 2010 I decided to make my passion my dream job.
Over the years I have had the opportunity to travel all over the UK covering many Weddings, Birthdays, and other religious events, I also started shooting weddings abroad in 2014 with Goa being my first destination wedding. I love meeting people and am very down to earth.
I believe in capturing your memories naturally, as it happens without getting in the way, you will find me to be polite, creative, and fun to work with.
I will not just be your photographer on the day, but also your guide, friend and support when you need it the most.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Again this question is silly, the photographer by law has full copyright to the images and can use them how they like. Providing a model realise is signed which is. Part of the contract.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes it's stated in my contract, that I will find cover if for any reason I can't make it. This has never happened to date, I have even worked with a slipped disc as a wedding is a very important day,yes I did have help from a fellow photographer
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I am a professional photographer, which means my source of income is photography. I do have photographers I can call to help when needed
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, why would you want a badly captured moment, I.e closed eyes, guest walks in the way, your expression is not the best etc,etc
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Images are normally ready to view on line between 6-8 weeks, this can be longer at peak season
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yeah clients can see images on line
- What kind of technology do you use?Again pointless question technology has nothing to do with photography, I could use the most expensive camera in the world but if I don't understand the basics of photography then technology is worthless
- What style of photos do you take?I am a photographer, style of photography is just made up. I don't have a style as it's limiting. I shoot from my heart and soul
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography mainly
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes definitely
- What does the wedding package include?All depends on which package we have images only packages and with album packages