Welcome to Paul Summerfield Photography, I specialise in capturing joy, love and happiness through creative wedding photography throughout Essex and the the rest of the UK. I thrive on capturing real emotions and real moments. People are amazing, each and every one of them, and when two people fall in love it creates a real spark, tons of emotion and pure magic.
My aim is always to create photographs that will make you smile, laugh and occasionally shed a tear and that you’ll want to keep coming back to time and time again for an emotional fix. If you’re thinking about booking me for your wedding, portrait or family photography, brilliant, I’d love to hear from you.
My style is natural, creative and relaxed, capturing your day uniquely through beautiful unique images (My Wedding Gallery should give you a good idea of how I shoot. It’s well worth a look through – it’s important that your chosen photographer’s style is just what you’re looking for).
Each of my wedding packages include...
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In extreme circumstances I will make every endeavour to ensure another photographer will cover your wedding. This is highly unlikely and has never happened yet.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but can sometimes provide a second shooter if required
- Do you send all the photos taken?I only send the best images of the day, fully individually edited to my signature style. I take a lot of images during the day, many are duplicates or multiple shots for eg when the bride is walking dow the aisle or for group shots to ensure all eyes are open for at least one shot.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?You will receive your full resolution edited images via a beautiful on-line gallery which you can download your images from and share with family and friends.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use 2 full frame Nikon cameras, 20mm, 35mm and 85mm primes. Flash is used only where necessary to supplement the light or for creative effect such as the funky disco dancing.
- What style of photos do you take?My wedding photography style is best described as creative documentary. The story of your day will be told through emotive, warm and fun imagery. We will also take some time out during the day to create some natural and gorgeous portraits
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?yes
- What does the wedding package include?Pre-wedding consultation Free engagement shoot All day coverage, bridal prep to first dance A USB of 400+ edited images Beautiful Online gallery Slideshow of highlights to music Folio fine-art photo book (only with enhanced package)
- What services do you offer?Documentary wedding photography, Vintage wedding photography, Family photo shoots at home, Portraits
Documentary wedding photography, vintage wedding photography, portraits, family photography