Paul Baybut Photography
Welcome to Paul Baybut Photography. No gimmicks just the best in wedding photography.
Capture the true emotions of your wedding day with my award winning photography.
Paul Baybut Photography• 4 Mar 2018
"Amazing can't recommend enough. We've only seen teaser pics so far but they
are absolutely stunning and we can't wait to see the rest.
Very professional and Paul went to any length to get the shots perfect. I am over
the moon with the pics I've seen, he definitely has an eye for detail and knows his
Paul Baybut Photography• 15 Nov 2016
"I first met Paul at my daughter’s wedding he was absolutely amazing.
Then he did a beautiful family lifestyle photo shoot for another of my
daughters so it was an obvious choice for my wedding to choose Paul. I am
not one for photographs never have been but Paul is so nice friendly and
calming I actually enjoyed having my pictures taken. Paul had captured
moments of my wedding that would only have been a memory. He is the
best photographer I have ever know and I highly recommend him. A ve...
Paul Baybut Photography• 1 Dec 2014
"Ryan and Michelle
My Fiancee and I recently had a photo shoot with Paul for a set of engagement photos.
We had a lovely day and Paul made us feel very comfortable in front of the lens.
When we received the photos we could not believe how amazing they were.
Neither of us can take our eyes off them..! Paul is obviously very naturally gifted and technically brilliant, but with this he has a level of commitment rarely seen.
I have to say that Paul came very highly recommended, but the photos t...
Paul Baybut Photography• 2 Nov 2014
"★★★★★ Words can't explain how happy we are that we picked Paul to photograph our wedding.
From day one he was doing everything for us, he listened to what we wanted and made it 1000 times better than we could of imagined.
He made us both feel relaxed on our engagement shoot, which was probably quite a hard job for him as myself or my husband particularly like being in front of a camera, but he allowed us to be ourselves and act (pose) how we would normally, with a few minor adjustments.
Paul Baybut Photography• 4 Apr 2017
"We opted for a very private, immediate family only wedding but wanted a relaxed, fun party to celebrate the occasion with our friends and non-immediate family. With this in mind, I wildly searched for a photographer who would capture the spirit of the event to no avail, until that is, Paul was recommended to me by a mutual friend.
I arranged everything via email and only met him briefly a week or so before when we met at the venue to check lighting etc. On the evening itself, Paul was there ...
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Full day photography from bridal prep to just after first dance. Over 500 high resolution photographs. Another copy at websize. Unlimited image count. Supplied with printing rights on usb or digital transfer. Albums also available and video.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I only shoot one wedding per day.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural. Photojournalistic. Creative. Artistic.
- What kind of technology do you use?The best and latest high end pro canon cameras and lenses and lighting equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. My website gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?1 to 3 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I send over 500 Fully edited images on a full day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I generally work alone but do have an assistant and second photographer if required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Depends on the contract between the client. This is mutually agreed.