We are a very highly skilled and versatile circus duo. We offer high end fire shows with special effects as well as juggling shows and a variety of walkabout acts. We also work very closely with a number of other very highly skilled circus artists so should be able to fill any of your circus needs!
I am also an aerialist with access to a free standing aerial rig.
- How long do you need to set up?We tend to arrive to events 2 hours before we're due on. The actual show set up takes about 30 mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?A great deal of experience working with children. I am a professional circus trainer working at some of the best circus schools in the UK - Circomedia and No Fit State. I also provide workshops and shows for children's parties/events and for circus days at schools.
- How long is your performance?We have shows that last up to 15 minutes but can be shorter. For walkabout acts we usually provide 3 x 30 min sets
- What age range do you work with?All ages
- What venues can you work in?All venues. (For fire we would obviously have to assess)
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?Yes. We are fully insured and provide risk assessments. We take all safety precautions very seriously.
- Any special requirements for the show?Just space
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Fire shows, LED shows, Juggling, Acrobatics, Aerial, Unicycle, Stilt walking