Partyrite Disco’s main aim is to offer a friendly, reliable, and professional service to all its customers.
Partyrite Disco has been established in Bicester since 1995. I have experience in all types of parties and most types of music. I have worked for Blenheim Palace the Litten Tree/ Yates pub chain as well as DJ'ing for the Armed Forces.
To ensure reliability, everything is confirmed using a contract, which gives the customer peace of mind that I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN. The contract also allows the customer to specify any requirements or types of music they would like for the evening.
Amy Lordan• June 29, 2019
Sorry it’s a bit of a delay, been pretty hectic!
We want to say a massive thank you for attending our wedding, great value for money! Thank you for re-setting up outside due to the 35 degree heat to ensure our guests had an amazing experience! You catered to our needs and took requests from our guest we couldn’t of us for a better DJ. We would highly recommend and will definitely use your services again.
Amy & Sergio Palmiero
Steve White• Oct. 6, 2018
Quick line to say thank you for providing the music at my party on Saturday. It was a great success and you managed to get most of the songs into the set.
Thanks for your service, I would not hesitate to recommend you as DJ
Jourdain Warner• July 20, 2019
Jason is an excellent DJ who clearly enjoys his job, which is shown through the service he provides. He is able to meet requests for music genres or perform to a theme with no issues, having a broad plethora of music.
Jason provides all of his own equipment, including lighting bars, mix sets and speakers as well as setting it up. He arrives early, so that he can setup properly and adapt to what you want. Jason is also able to meet additional needs, where required, for others to use his sound system, helping to support your night and make it as great as it can be.
Jason is polite and effective at communicating, making sure he understands what you want.
Excellent value for money, I will try to ensure he is hired again by my organisation, regardless if I am the event organizer again or not.
thank you for a great night.
Gemma• Aug. 24, 2019
Great service and a lot of contact before the event. Everyone had a great night!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I am fully equipped with P.A, wireless microphone and the latest LED lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All my equipment is PAT tested and I have a 2 million pounds Public Liability Insurance. Certificates can be provided if venue requires.
- What style of music do you offer?I can cover all types of music from 60s to the present day. I am happy to work of a playlist if required and take requests from guests.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, providing I have notice before the event I will research the music I require for the event.
- Do you do open-air acts?I can do marquee events.
I have a comprehensive music collection ranging from the 60's to the latest top 40 hits. I play the music that you want to hear. I will also frequently ask during the evening for any requests or dedications. I am also happy to work of a playlist.
I have the latest LED lighting, all my equipment is fully PAT tested and I have a 2 million pounds Public Liability Insurance.