Part Of Your World Events
Sit back and relax whilst Part of Your World Events organises your special day.
My name is Melissa and I have been working as a childrens entertainer for many years. I have recently celebrated my 600th party and having worked at Walt Disney World in Florida, I have learnt from the best.
We have a wide selection of entertainers who can host your party and our bespoke packages cater for small at home celebrations or larger events.
- How long do you need to set up?We will arrive, in costume, 15-20 minutes ahead of the party start time to set up and ensure we are ready to start. If we are handling the room decoration/catering then we will need earlier access to the venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, we have a Public Liability policy with Simply Business.
- What experience do you have working with children?All of our staff come from an entertainment background to ensure we not only look the part but also act the part. Outside of children’s entertainment all of our staff also have experience working in schools and nurseries.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, all of our staff have uptodate DBS checks. This is a legal requirement for our PL Insurance.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?One Entertainer can capably handle 15-20 children. If the numbers are higher than that we would recommend a second member of staff. We always offer discount on multiple entertainers.
The most popular packages I offer, are the traditional party packages which includes a mini disco with party games and all of the prizes for 45, 90 or 120 minutes. This is led by a DJ / Party Host or ...