I am a photographer and videographer based in Basildon, specialised in Weddings and Corporate Events, servicing Essex, Kent and London.
Rachel Ariya• 23 Aug 2019
Augustin was videographer for our wedding ceremony and made a 1hr edit version which works really well. The quality, sound and picture all look very good, which can't have been easy in such a large church on a bright sunny day. Really happy with the finished product. Very competitively priced too! Would recommend Ozgo Productions.
Candice• 17 May 2019
The price was so reasonable and for this we cannot complain.
We was really impressed and so glad we decided to get a videographer:-)
Augustin was so professional, we loved that he used a drone for Ariel shots but also during the speech used multiple camera angle shots which captured all those special moments. He also wasn’t always in your face which made such a difference.
The videos were amazing and we were also given the opportunity to take the raw footage which was amazing.
- What services do you offer?- Wedding Photography - Event Photography - Headshots/Portraits - Family Photography - Birthday Party Photography - Event Filming - Wedding Videography
- What does the wedding package include?Our starting package includes 1 Photographer, photo editing (cropping, adj. white balance/exposure/brightness/contrast/shadows/highlights, etc), 1-month password protected online gallery from where you and your guests can order prints or download digital images for a fee.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Photojournalistic, mainly recording the action as it happens.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use a full frame Canon Camera with a wide range of professional zoom L lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, access to a private online gallery will be made available with the possibility for the friends and family to order prints.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?As soon as possible after the event. Digital files are available online in a few days. Albums can take longer, between 7 days to several weeks or even months, depending on the lab location.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Of course not! We respect our clients time and we choose to present to them only our best work.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, but if required a second shooter please let me know.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, someone is on standby in case I can’t make it.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I (the photographer) own the copyright to all the images captured and different licences will be issued to the client.
- Do you have insurance?Yes, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Do you offer Albums?Yes, we do offer a wide range of albums, from photo books to coffee table wedding albums where the pages lay flat when the book is opened.
- Wedding Photography
- Event Photography
- Family Photography
- Wedding Videography
- Event Filming