If you’re interested in an unobtrusive, natural record of your big day then please read on. I am a photographer that likes to work with the minimum of fuss and interruptions keeping posed and group shots limited only to your requests. If you have a few moments to browse through my wedding portfolio, this will give you a great idea of the approach I take when photographing any wedding day.
First and foremost I am a people photographer and photographing people is my passion. My style is generally referred to as reportage or journalistic photography. I take the best possible photographs depending on what is happening, as it happens, anticipating the event rather than dictating it so as not to impact on your planning. This results in a fantastic, happy and a genuine portrayal of your special day. Of course it would be silly not to have some romantic shots of you, the happy couple, on your wedding day and the in-laws will need a few group shots too. I can do this quickly, imaginatively and I’m sure we can squeeze in a laugh and a giggle at the same time.
I encourage input from all my clients and I love to hear quirky ideas which let their personalities shine through. My priority is to ensure that I leave you with a collection of photographs that you will cherish for a lifetime.
I’m happy to answer any questions you might have and look forward to finding out about your expectations and plans.
Services From One Love by Gary Phillip
- What services do you offer?Digital Package, Albums, Canvas, Framed & Slideshows
- What does the wedding package include?I have various packages starting at £1150
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What style of photos do you take?Mostly documentary but also cater for portraits and family groups.
- What kind of technology do you use?Mirrorless cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?You get a gallery of all of your images.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?6-8 weeks turn around.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, you get the best of the best :)
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Mostly I work alone but I can draft in 2nd photographers if required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I have the rights to publish the photos with my clients permission.
Digital Packages with add on albums and slideshows.