At One Forever Films we are all about capturing one of the best days of your lives, and creating a beautiful wedding film that you can treasure forever.
We aim to document your day as it happens naturally, catching every single special moment. We don’t interfere or direct, but simply cinematically capture and retell your day as it was.
We learn about your journey as a couple, so that we can tell your wonderful love story.
Lisa Stansfield• 5 Mar 2018
Caitlin was so friendly, diligent, efficient and seamlessly filmed our wedding day to the exact brief we'd given. You can really see that Caitlin is truly passionate and enjoys her job which makes her so easy to collaborate with. She was very communicative throughout and informative on tips and ideas for the day - it was such a pleasure having Caitlin film our special day and the results were fantastic. Thank you again Caitlin for capturing such special memories in great style; we are so happy a...
Simply fantastic. Caitlin was extremely accommodating from the very beginning. We spoke many times over Skype regarding the set up for our day and she was always very interested in us as a family.
The video was just perfect. The attention to detail is impeccable. We hardly noticed she was there all day. She was very open and friendly to us and our guests during the day. A simply 'must-have' on your wedding day! Thanks once again Caitlin.
Kirsty Davies• 10 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for filming our special day. We have just watched the video and it’s amazing, you have done a great job and captured our day beautifully.xx
- What does the wedding package include?The Classic Film - £900 Ceremony through to the first dance 1 cinematographer, 2 cameras 1 highlights video & 1 full feature 1 digital copy The Deluxe Film - £1200 Bride/groom prep through to the party 1 cinematographer, 3 cameras 1 highlights video & 1 full feature 1 wooden engraved USB & 1 digital copy Optional Extras Additional Cinematographer £250 Guest messages £100 Drone footage throughout the day £300
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Depending on what you are after your wedding can have one cinematographer or more
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?You will receive your highlights film two weeks after your wedding day and your full feature film up to eight weeks after your wedding day.
- What kind of technology do you use?Usually filmed on Canon 5Ds and a range of canon lenses, but the kit varies with the videographer and the style of film you are looking for. Cranes and drones can also be used on your wedding day.
- What style of photos do you take?For more information about style you can see some film examples at www.oneforeverfilms.co.uk
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never! You have me for the entire day, it is your special day and I am there to capture every single moment.
- What services do you offer?Every wedding is different which is why our films are tailored to exactly what you are looking for. Typically you will receive two wedding films, a highlights and a full feature. Please see package details for more specifics about what you can expect as a starting point.