Our iconic black cabs have had a face lift - body work repaired, interiors cleaned and recarpeted and paintwork made fit for your big day. Walter is one of the very last taxis of his kind (Fairway) to work the streets of London and he wears a metallic grey suit. He is Cillas toyboy. Cilla is finished in jaguar old English white and looks stunning with her chrome bits and pieces.
Both taxis are available to hire for your wedding day, at a price which will make you smile.
Vivian• 2 Dec 2018
Great communication, from this company very accommodating and extremely friendly . Would definitely recommend Walter the taxi
GAIL• 31 Mar 2018
Absolutely fantastic 😃 beautiful car with the most wonderful friendly owners, couldnt have wished for more xx
Bernie• 9 Mar 2019
Absolutely fantastic. Gill was incredible from start to finish and took us on a drive to some amazing view points so we could get some brilliant photos. She was so supportive and helpful and didn’t rush us in the slightest! A fantastic experience - would highly recommend!!
Sara Boyd• 8 Dec 2018
Steve you are amazing!! I honestly cannot think of a reason why anyone getting married near Edinburgh would hire anyone else. You made the whole process so easy and enjoyable. Thank you for making our big day so enjoyable!
Nat and David
Gillian• 25 Dec 2017
If I could then I would give 10 stars! Gill and Steve saved our day when we forgot one of the most important things on our wedding day - the rings! Even before our wedding day Gill was fantastic helping me arrange a surprise delivery for my husband to arrive in one of their taxis while he was getting ready. The taxis- Walter and Cilla are immaculate and were a lovely part of our wedding day, Gill even had water and mints ready for our journeys down. Thank you!
- Do you charge per hour or per event?we have set fees for one hour and up to 3 hours....we work out individual packages from 3 hours onwards, and these depend on mileage, time and input.
- Are there any additional services?We don't have set packages. We love being part of your cunning plans and surprises so any ideas you have, just run them buy us when you contact us and we will help you to fulfill.
- Is there a maximum rental time?Our maximum hire is 24 hours (although we do try not to be on call for the whole 24 hours, for obvious reasons).
- Is there a minimum rental time?Yes, our minimum hire is one hour
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Our drivers are not chauffeurs as such but they come suited and booted and will treat you like royalty on your big day
- What is included in the wedding package?A one hour or more hire of our fabulous cars with our own drivers. What you choose to do with that time is entirely up to you - whether it be photographs, visiting relatives en route to your wedding or several drops, we will do all we can to help you out.
- About the fleet?After a hard life working the streets of London our cabs have been overhauled and brought back to their former glory - with a wedding-ish twist.
- Type of vehicles?2 Fairway Driver taxis 1 Vintage White 1 metallic grey
Wedding transport, proposal dates, city tours, photo shoots.
We also offer a service to fulfill surprises you might want to spring on your loved one - ask us if we can help and we'll do all we can t...