Ollie Weait Photography
I often travel with private clients on holidays and photograph corporate and weekend-long events and subsequently create beautiful hand-made photographic books of the imagery for the client to treasure. This is done in conjunction with a bespoke book binder. The books are artworked by myself, with client approval, then printed on to the finest quality art paper, hand-stitched and covered in either linen, leather, or practically any other material. These really are family heirlooms and are truly stunning. I work with one of the finest book binders in England and the quality is exceptional. My philosophy with event photography is that it really needs to be properly edited and printed so that the event can come back to life through the tactility of a fine art hard back book. If this is something that you are interested in, please don't hesitate to ask for a quote.
- What services do you offer?Event photography, Corporate Photography, Headshots, Private documentary photography.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot with Fujifilm x 2 cameras at once with a selection of prime lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. I can upload a gallery if you so wish.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I will do a quick edit and then send the main body of images for perusal.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but sometimes work with another photographer idf the job requires.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I will always retain rights to publish images on my portfolio but will gain client permission if the images are going to editorial.
As a professional photographer, I shoot commercial imagery, fashion, portraiture, editorial and events, utilising my experience and ability to translate concepts into stunning imagery, from initial visuals and mood boards, through to art-direction and completion of the approved idea.