Price from: £40
Passionate about Videography and Photography. I have experience ranging from wedding photography to corporate promotional videos.
Services From Obs Cinematography
Wedding Videography - Bridal Prep to First Dance
This wedding package gives you everything you need but without the massive price tag! You will get my services from the bride getting ready to your first dance (entire day), all editing time is covered, this includes custom motion graphics, titles, music overlay (specific songs by request) and you get the final products on a beautiful custom USB. Price match also available if includes custom graphics, music, animations and titles. (all using After Effects) Ariel Videography is also available and offered in price match
From: £1000 per event
Wedding Photography - Bridal Prep to First Dance
This wedding package gives you everything you need but without the massive price tag! You will get my services from first thing with the bride getting ready right up to your first dance,! All editing time is covered, insurance and you get all of the edited images on a custom USB. Included is ariel photography with a drone to get footage of the venue. The price covers cost for my assistant who flies the drone. Alot of package for sensible finance! I offer a price match as well if it also includes ariel photography. Finance is also available which can be negotiated on budget
From: £800 per event
- What services do you offer?Video Production and Photography
- What does the wedding package include?This is bespoke to the wedding but generally whether it be photography or video, it includes me being at the venue for the bride to get ready and all the preparations, the entire day up to your first dance (up to 10 hours, then PPH is added), editing time and all of the final edits on a custom USB.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?It depends if both weddings are 'ceremony only'. if so then yes, however usually I am hired for the entire day so my main and only focus is that wedding for that day.
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture, documentary style, fashion, landscape, portraits (studio and outside), family (studio or outside), pets, wedding, events, live music.
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony A7iii and Canon 80D with a variety of lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I have Facebook and Instagram as my social media and my website which all my portfolios are displayed: www.obscinematography.com
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Solo
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Under GDPR guidelines, every job is contracted which clearly state that all media taken, I have the rights too and have the permissions to use them appropriately.
Multi Media Branding