Experienced and professional set up.
Catering to your needs and having a great time with you.
Fun and putting you at your ease is our speciality..
Kerry Walsh• Jan. 24, 2020
Nicky did a fantastic job on Friday night in Brighton. The pictures captured the essence of what we were trying to achieve. Lots of fancy dress outfits. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a great photographer. Many thanks
Mark Hall• Sept. 20, 2019
Nicky did a great job and made all my guests feel very relaxed while making sure we got some great photos for our memory
Kelly Bailey• March 23, 2019
"I cannot express how happy we were with our amazing photographer Nicky, from our booking (which was so simple) she was brilliant, arranged for call to get to know me and what I was looking for in a hen experience and she surpassed all of our expectations.... planning a hen is generally quite stressful but when a plan comes together it’s incredible. Nicky did exactly what I wanted, made us feel like movie stars, she didn’t need any direction, we just left her to it and felt so comfortable... we can’t wait to see the photos!
Nicky we will recommend you to anyone!!!! Thank you for being cherry on the cake for our hen party in Brighton! Xxx"
- What services do you offer?Events. Family gatherings. School and Preschool Photography Small Weddings.
- What does the wedding package include?Each is Bespoke, after discussion to find out what each couple wishes for.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no unless 2 very small ones!
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture of formal and casuals.. a lovely balance to capture the true story of your big day
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital cameras, macs and all other gadgets
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?My website
- Do you send all the photos taken?All of the photos that make the cut and depending on the job..
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Both alone and also with a team
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Every effort would be made to replace with a photographer of a similar standard, no-one can guarantee this as the busy wedding season begins.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Copyright is owned by the photographer but you can be issued a license to print from a Disc/USB
Events, portraits and small weddings covered.