Nisha Haq Photography
Hello I’m Nisha.
I absolutely love what I do and that is: photographing wonderful people and lovely things. I love using natural light and vivid colour to capture intimate moments. I feel inspired when I create beautiful, romantic and fun images and would love to tell your story. My passion is photography and meeting new people, which is why I love weddings and engagements!
I recently was awarded South Central Regional Finalist for Best Wedding Photographer in The Wedding Industry Awards 2019, UK Freelancer of the Year Aspire 2017 by IPSE as well as being a finalist for UK Best Wedding Photographer in the UK Wedding Awards 2018. Additionally, I was shortlisted as a semi-finalist for the Hampshire Venus Awards 2017 for Customer Service. I am also fully insured.
It’s exciting seeing your beautiful photographs documented from the day. It’s about connecting with your friends and family, sharing and celebrating your big day together. Your wedding is certainly a unique and wonderful occasion and that’s why choosing the right photographer is one of the most important investments you’ll make for your wedding that will last a lifetime.
Invest in a photographer who embraces your individuality, loves your fabulous ideas and is passionate about telling your story.
Let’s make something beautiful together!
Ellen & Adam• Oct. 7, 2017
Nisha photographed our wedding this week! It was amazing to have her document our day. You hardly noticed she was there and all of our guests commented on how friendly she was through the day. We booked a full day package. Nisha got there at 12 and left at 10! Photographing the minute I saw my groom to our first dance late at night. It was amazing to have her there. She mentioned we would get sneek peek photos in a couple of days (we assumed it would be longer as she left at 10 on the wedding). We were amazed to see an email less than 48 hours with a selection of photos from the day. They were perfect, stunning, amazing and we couldn't wait to show them off. We are about to go on our honeymoon and can't wait to see the rest of the photos. We want to say thank you so much for everyone you have done! Would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone that is looking for a photographer! Lots of love a very happy Mr and Mrs Bean xxx
Grace & James• Oct. 6, 2017
We were so lucky to have Nisha capture our big day so wonderfully this May, not only did the pictures turn out better than we could ever imagine but Nisha made everyone feel so relaxed in front of the camera, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Before our big day Nisha also did an engagement shoot for us and again we were blown away with the quality of the photos! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a very friendly, relaxed and professional photographer! We will be sure to use her again in the future when we have more special memories to capture.
Gemma & Dan• Aug. 17, 2017
Nisha photographed our wedding in August this year. Not only is Nisha a warm, friendly and easy to be around person, but she managed to capture such intimate moments - moments that captured our happiness in the moment, joy and silliness too! Plus the occasional secret stolen kiss when you don't think anyone is looking. Nisha was also incredibly discreet - we barely noticed she was there - in the best way possible. I don't feel very photogenic but she managed to bring out the most relaxed and comfortable version of us in front of the camera at both our engagement shoot and our wedding. I had many compliments on what a brilliant photographer we had and the sneak peeks which arrived with us very quickly went down a treat. Other friends have never had photos from their wedding so quickly, so this is definitely one of Nisha's unique selling points! I highly recommend Nisha for your wedding - she can capture the beauty, the peace and joy, and fun of the whole day perfectly!
Emily & Giles• June 10, 2017
"My new husband Giles and I asked Nisha to photograph our wedding in March this year. She was perfect! So friendly to all our guests. Our photos are absolutely beautiful.
Nisha was so professional throughout the day. She was discreet at personal moments, such as when my Dad and I were waiting outside the church to walk in. I was so surprised to see photographs of us from that time, as I hadn't even realised Nisha was there! But I'm so glad she was, as she captured all the most special moments of the day.
We received our gift box from Nisha a few days ago. What a beautiful keepsake it is. The prints of our wedding day, along with the extra touches Nisha adds to all her work makes it really special.
I would recommend her to any couples out there planning their wedding day.
Thank you so much Nisha.
Emily and Giles. x"
Shelley & Ross• April 7, 2017
"We have booked Nisha for our wedding this May and opted for a package including an engagement shoot. We are not naturally comfortable in front of a camera and were super nervous about this... We didn't need to be. Nisha was lovely and made us feel really relaxed about everything. We brought our (far more photogenic but not particularly cooperative) dog along with us and it didn't faze Nisha at all.
And the resulting photos are brilliant! We initially opted for Nisha because we were looking for natural, fun and candid shots that would capture the spirit of the moment. The engagement shoot photos absolutely do this and we have had so many compliments from friends and family.
Now we just know that the wedding photos on the day will be perfect and we cannot wait.
Thank you, Nisha!"
Alice & Rory• March 23, 2017
"Nisha was the prefect photographer for us - she really understood what we wanted and was dedicated to making it happen. So many friends and family members mentioned how friendly and enthusiastic she was on the day and she captured so many lovely moments without us even noticing she was there most of the time!
She was the perfect fit for the relaxed wedding we wanted and the photos are beautiful. Thank you so much :)
- Alice and Rory"
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Engagement Photography Lifestyle Photography Portrait Photography Fashion / Beauty Photography Event Photography Commercial Photography Headshot Photography Boudoir Photography Product Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Full Day Package - £995 includes • Up to 10 hours coverage • 500+ edited images on a wooden USB stick, presented in a bespoke gift box • A password-protected online gallery • Personal usage without watermarks
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, vibrant, creative, documentary style photography
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital SLR camera - Canon 5d Mark III with range of prime lenses
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Beautiful online gallery that's password protected so you can download images online and easily share with friends & family via social media & email.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks for the full wedding online gallery - USB will be delivered within 6 weeks (can be up to 8 weeks during peak season). A complimentary Sneak Peak is delivered within a week of your wedding (usually with 48 hours) of approx 10-25 images.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I specially curate and edit the best pictures from the day to naturally tell the story of your wedding. I'll remove any unflattering shots such as people blinking mid-way or photos from bad angles and blurry shots. I can take up to 4,000 images during a wedding which you'll receive approx 500+ individually edited images from a full day (e.g. 10 hours)
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, however if you have booked a package with a second photographer, you will also have another professional working to capture the best pictures on your day. Additionally, there may be a photographic assistant who will help with ensuring the best documentation is captured.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?If for whatever reason I am unable to document your day e.g. due to severe illness, I have close links to local photographers who have a similar style to photograph your wedding as backup.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I will ensure during the pre-wedding consultation whether you're happy for me to publish your wedding photos. In the wedding contract, there will be a section about a model release. I understand couples may prefer to have a private ceremony and may not wish to have their images posted online where I am happy to accommodate every couple's needs. Usage rights can be discussed in person. Please note, that without being able to publish your wedding photos, I am unable to market by business and therefore generate income. Small businesses and photographers heavily rely on publishing their latest work and all the wedding vendors involved to make a wedding day special for a couple.