My name is Katy and I offer face painting, glitter tattoos and princesses at any event and festival as well as offering pamper parties for something slightly different.
I can do a variety of face paint designs and have a variety of glitter tattoo choices and colours to cater for any event whether it's a themed event or unthemed.
I provide face painting and glitter tattoos for all types of events from birthday, Christmas and office parties, Christenings, music festivals, nightclubs, pubs, wedding and corporate events etc. I hold public liability insurance and can send you a copy on request along with photos of my work.
I use one sponge per person and wash these thoroughly when I get home. I use FDA approved paints and all of my glitters are cosmetic grade glitters. My brushes are cleaned as I paint at an event/party and when I get home I clean my brushes with brush soap and I clean my entire kit. Your child's safety is my number one priority and due to insurance reasons I won't paint a child under 3 years old.
Carmen Jones• June 22, 2019
Very friendly and professional.
The face paintings were of outstanding quality and looked stunning.
Would always recommend.
Nighat Parveen• June 24, 2018
Katy was fantastic at painting and with the children. Would definitely book again.
Kathryn• Jan. 3, 2018
Well what can I say this woman is very lovely and talented she does an amazing job you will not be disappointed! And they are reasonably priced! :) thank you so much xox
Lucy• Jan. 3, 2018
Katy is amazingly talented and provided a great day for us at the green Man in dunchurch on easter sunday. Thanks again katy
Lucy• Aug. 26, 2017
Katy was punctual and easy to communicate with. And she worked quickly to get as many people glammed up as possible. Would definitely recommend!
- How long do you need to set up?I arrive 15 minutes early to set up for a party.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes and I can provide a copy of it on request.
- What experience do you have working with children?I added face painting to my business in 2014 so I have 3 and a half years experience working with children whilst face painting. In the past I've volunteered as a teaching assistant with special needs children in year 7, 8 and 9. I've also had experience volunteering as an assistant in nursery schools.
- Are you DBS checked?No, but as I'm not face painting alone with the children it's not needed. When I'm at an event or party there is always either the host present or the child's parent or guardian present. Usually I'm in a room where the party is being held and there are lots of the children's parents still present whilst I face paint.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No I don't limit the number of children that you can invite to the party however I paint 10-15 faces per hour so if you had more children coming and you think they all might like their faces painted then I'd recommend booking 2 painters.
* Face Painting
* Glitter Tattoos
* Pamper Parties
* Glitter Eyes
* Hair Braiding
* Special Effects
* UV face painting
* Festival Hair
* Glitter beard
* Baby bump paintings
All of the above can be booked for parties, festivals, weddings, nightclubs, raves, christenings, baptisms, churches, fetes, schools, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Diwali, business anniversary celebrations, business launch parties and so much more.