Specialist in photo booths and candy cart hire, also large light up love letters.
Clare• 19 May 2018
We used My Sugar Plum Events for my 39th plus 12months fancy dress party, everyone had an amazing time, even the booth attendant dressed up in fancy dress, the candy cart was amazing and was always topped up with sweets when it was getting low, a brilliant night had by all. Will definitely book them again such great value for money.
Nicholas O'Riley• 23 Jun 2018
10 out of 10 for this amazing company, nothing was too much trouble, the photo booth was queued all night long and the sweet cart was full of amazing sweets, and the little extras of the light up love letters and the large post box made it all so special 10 out of 10
- What services do you offer?Photo booth, candy cart and 3 ft light up love letter hire
- What does the wedding package include?Unlimited photos for your guests and a special album of photos taken on the night for you to keep and cherish, use of props, our candy cart is decorated with your colour theme and fully loaded with enough sweets for 100 people, free use of tongs and bags, and our 3ft light up love letters can be either flashing, multi colour or one colour static.
- What style of photos do you take?We print a variety of photos depending on what the client wants, plus we can add any logo or text to each photo
- What kind of technology do you use?We use the latest touch screen and printing technology.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Everyone who visits our booth receives a photo and we will also take a duplicate to put in a special album for the person who is having the party
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a family run business that specialises in Photo Booth and Candy Cart hire
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We do have the rights to publish photos, but we will only publish photos if we are requested to
4Ft Love Letters
Retro gaming table