Cooking with real fire on our Turkish mangal grill, serving from our beautifully converted 1987 Mercedes ex-ambulance. Inspired by the many different cuisines of the Middle East. Available for street-food markets, private events, weddings and parties.
- What is included in the menu?Choose three different menu options for your guests to choose from on the day of the event.
- How does the open bar work?No bar
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Middle-eastern charcoal grilled kebabs. Cooked over fire on our charcoal mangal grill means our food is full of delicious smokey flavour!
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes our kebabs are cooked over our charcoal grill on site at your event.
- What services do you offer?We offer catering for all sorts of events. We are a popular choice for evening food at weddings and we can also cater full wedding breakfasts.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Middle-eastern influenced
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Middle-eastern
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we can cater for dietary requirements if we are made aware of them prior to the event.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes please ask
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we can adapt menus to suit our clients.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
Dishes are served in freshly baked pittas, or as a meze box (Gluten Free). All dishes come with fresh herb salad, pickled cabbage, pomegranate and a pickled chilli.