Hi! I am Tomo....Father, husband and Photographer
Thank you for taking the time to look at my work. I hope you can see that I love what I do - which is all about the unique combination of the craft and the people. People like you who appreciate the value of great photography.
I think you should know a few things about the person you hire to capture your memories. I love to be creative in all that I do and to make life as much fun and as colourful as I can. With this in mind I have many, many hobbies and interests of all kinds including traveling, camping, hiking just to name a few.
I have been doing professional photography for over twenty years.
My clients are the center stage of my photography. I create with an open heart dedicated exclusively to them. The inspiration to tell their wedding story comes from the connection between us. My images are deeply embedded with sincere emotions. They are made to evoke the strongest feelings about life.
My best quality as a ...
Best photographer very professional. I love his dedication towards his work . Best company to trust. And the quality of his work is the best . He has 20 years experience in photography . It’s not easy to find that professional photography around Therefore I would say that you can trust Tome blindly. He won’t disappoint you. He is a master in his work.
Tomislav Galof• 26 Aug 2018
Thank you, Tomo for making our day unforgettable! You did such a wonderful job, being so professional and fun at the same time! That all you need in your special
Stoke Place• 3 Aug 2018
Highly recommend Tomo to create beautiful photos of your special day. He is not only talented at what he does but is a lovely man xx
Tomo was the photographer at the son and daughter in laws wedding! He was unobtrusive, polite, amenable and best of all produced a fantastic album. Highly recommended.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?team
- Do you send all the photos taken?yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?1-2 week, seek peak next day
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?online galery
- What kind of technology do you use?newest one
- What style of photos do you take?candid telling a story,
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What does the wedding package include?PACKAGES & PRICES With all wedding packages, you WILL get the following: The copyright to your images. You legally own every picture. Unlimited full day coverage – because weddings are about much more than just the ceremony and first dance! A pre-wedding shoot (portrait session or guests arriving at the venue) the day before the ceremony – 90 minutes A promise that I won’t ask you to say cheese!! Unlimited post-production editing. This is all done in-house. You will get all of your full-sized original digital images often as many as 1000+, all color and light corrected files. We re-size all of your original images as well so you can view them quickly off the USB or DVD. You also get approx. 250-350 fully edited, full-sized print ready images that tell the story of your wedding day from the time we arrive to the time we leave. As well as this, we re-size your edited images for Facebook so you can upload your wedding photos quickly. Furthermore, we also re-size them to play perfectly on your HDTV. In addition, you get a professional DVD Slideshow of your edited images set to suitably slushy music. All editing will be complete and you will receive your discs within 1-2 weeks after your wedding day. And finally, we will put all your edited photos online so friends and family can go to the website and view your wedding day. Full Day Coverage - Single photographer · £800 bridal preparations groom and guests at the ceremony venue beforehand the wedding ceremony itself formal family photographs from a list supplied by you to avoid any family politics bride and groom photographs bridal party photographs detail shots of the venue & reception room bride and groom's entrance to the wedding reception the cutting of the cake speeches (usually father of the bride, groom and best man) post wedding reception informal mingling shots the first dance some of the evening celebrations with all bookings, a 20% deposit is required to secure the day and the remaining balance is payable a week before the wedding day Second Photographer Rates · £150 to £250 ·
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?depends what are a client wont
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography