ML PHOTOGRAPHY STORY...
Hello and a very warm welcome from me, Michael Lenny founder of ML Photography. Firstly I want to thank you for dropping by and for your interest in what I'm doing here and more importantly what I’m trying to achieve.
My studio is based in Hillingdon, West London and is fully equipped and geared to photograph most products and portraiture.
The studio can be completely darkened to control the photography an achieve the results needed by clients. I use a Windows operating system simply because of the flexibility needed for quick access to software and plug-ins. The images are shot on 50 megapixel cameras allowing a greater cropping ability and wider contrast gamut. Combined with pin sharp lenses ranging from 90mm shift and tilt to macro lenses the results are just what is needed in advertising photography.
I invested in flash units made by Elinchrom - the best on the market in my opinion because of the reliability and fast firing at 1/5260 sec. freezing the fastest moving objects such as a splash of fluid or a controlled explosion. shot with the highest resolution 50Mp cameras all controlled from the workstation.
I have photographed weddings for about 24 years and covered literally hundreds of weddings all over the country and create storybook albums that have a unique look.
Well that's about it.... If you are a company that need product photography then I will be glad to offer a quotation.
Thank you for reading.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Albums, Parent album & pocketbook albums
- What style of photos do you take?Formal and Informal
- What kind of technology do you use?50Mp cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Personnel web page
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes