Thank you for visiting my Poptop portfolio. I'm Krystan-Grace and I specialise in creative and alternative wedding photography. I have a natural documentary style which means I can capture the true emotion and real memories of your big day. I come from a background of Fashion Photography and Fine Art Portraiture which has given me the experience and knowledge to help guide you through your day and make you and all your guests feel comfortable in your photographs.
I truly pride myself in my ability to capture emotion and believe that this stems from the very beginning - because of this I value customer care and communication greatly and am always available to chat and answer any questions you may have - after all, it's your big day!
Anne Marie Fisker• 6 Jul 2019
We chose Krystan-Grace for her naturalistic style of her photography. She really enjoys her work. She listened to what we wanted and happily took our creative direction on the day. We are delighted with the results and recommend her wholeheartedly.
Nze• 22 Jun 2019
I haven’t yet received the pictures, as it is too soon, but I can say that she was perfect. Highly professional, artistic with a very delightful personality. It was a great experience having her around and I strongly recommend her unreservedly to anyone looking for a professional photographer. I hope to update this review after getting the pictures.
Nze• 22 Jun 2019
I haven’t yet received the pictures but I can say that she was perfect. Highly professional, artistic with a very delightful personality. It was a great experience having her around and I strongly recommend her unreservedly to anyone looking for a professional photographer. I hope to update this review after getting the pictures.
Nze• 22 Jun 2019
I must thank you for the excellent pictures. Ada and I went through them yesterday. They were really lovely. She was actually so moved with emotion that she cried. We entrusted you with probably the most important part of the wedding and you captured it brilliantly. Not only are the pictures crisp and clear but you captured the moment and the very essence of the wedding. I can never thank you enough. I really feel happy and lucky that we we’re able to procure you’re services. Consider us fans of...
Jake Richard• 6 Apr 2019
I just wanted to leave a little public comment to express how extremely talented and professional your service was for our @communityobjectives Latchford Community Hub Variety Night Performance for the community and charity
From the moment you arrived you had a warm and welcoming service. The person is half the service. So there's an excellent point. On top of this you took on a Monmouth of a task in getting some people who don't like photographs to have their photographs taken in wh...
- What services do you offer?Photography, Event Photography, Fashion Photography, Headshots, Wedding Photography and Music Promotion Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Full day of shooting + USB of edited photographs
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes for an extra day fee
- What style of photos do you take?I pride myself in being able to capture emotion and the true memory of an event in photographs. I am happy to take both candid and posed photographs (:
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot on a Nikon D800 with a variety of lenses and studio equipment.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work on a solo basis
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?This would be discussed with the bride and groom, if you weren't happy with me using the photographs for any reason I wouldnt use them in public portfolios, but would like to retain the right to use them in portfolios sent to clients as examples of my work in a private message/email.
Alternative Wedding Photography