Millie & Max
Natural & Relaxed Wedding, Event and Children's Photographer based in Horsham, covering the South East of England. My style of photography allows people to be themselves as I photograph the event in the true style.
I offer a down to earth - friendly service which is the key reason why my clients come back to me.
Services From Millie & Max
- What services do you offer?Relaxed and natural Wedding & Event Photography
- What does the wedding package include?I offer 3 packages which is based on a local 2-3 hour coverage (within 10 miles of RH13) 6 Hours coverage Full day coverage Each offers the options to include different products after the day.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No - I ensure that my day is dedicated to you!
- What style of photos do you take?Mostly relaxed, informal "Photo Journalistic" however Group photos can be requested.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use a range of Canon equipment, I also have portable studio lights if required.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, each client receives their very own dedicated online gallery where you can share your photos among guests. Optional digital download packages are also available.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For Event Photography we offer a 2 week turn around. Weddings should expect between 6 - 8 weeks depending on season.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I take pride in my work and I go through and remove those that have people blinking or mid conversation - also if any images do not turn out the way I technically expect them to then these are also removed. You can expect a MINIMUM of 40 images per hour I cover.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Most of the time I work alone, but I do have people who assist on bigger jobs if it is a required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I do indeed, as I mentioned above - I have a number of people who are always available to help cover should I not be able to make your event.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do ask if I can publish your day or share with potential future clients, however I do respect those that do not want this but it must be requested at the time of booking.