My name's Tom and I'm a Wedding Videographer based in Derby, Derbyshire. I create beautiful Wedding videos in Derby, Nottingham and all across the UK.
I'm delighted you found me, please watch my Wedding videos and I hope you'll love them as much as I loved making them.
Weddings are a story of love, a celebration of the past and future, and an occasion to be remembered forever. Your amazing day deserves to be captured in all its beauty, let me tell your story and preserve it for a lifetime. I'd love to chat more about your big day, head over to the contact section to get in touch.
Services From Marvellous Videography
The Wedding Collection
- What services do you offer?I create beautiful Wedding videos in Derby, Nottingham and all across the UK.
- What does the wedding package include?The Wedding Collection includes: Pre-Wedding meeting to plan your day One Videographer, two camera coverage Full day filming, from Bridal preparations until after the first dance Highlight Film (4 minutes in length) Full Ceremony Video Full Speeches Video Full First Dance Video All your videos delivered on a personalised USB and box, in stunning HD Travel to the East Midlands and Music Licenses
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?My style is to capture events naturally with beauty, charm, and elegance, with all the polish you’d expect from a professional wedding video. There’s no cringe in these videos! Only natural emotion, beauty and love. I aim to be as unobtrusive as possible, I’m doing my job properly if you’re immersed in your own day and not having to worrying about the cameras. I encourage you to view my previous work and get a feel for my filming style prior to booking.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot on 4K Panasonic cameras that are small but deliver incredible quality. The result is stunning videos but the size enables me to blend into the background. I also use high quality audio equipment to ensure the videos sound as good as they look
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Videos are also delivered online, as well as a personalised USB & presentation box
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I usually quote around 12 weeks for delivery, however this can be more or less depending on the time of year and the number of Weddings in my queue. I’ll keep you updated throughout the process and I promise it’ll be worth the wait.
- Do you send all the photos taken?With the four videos I deliver to you as part of the single package I’m able to provide fantastic coverage of your entire day, all highly edited and of beautiful quality. I’d always much prefer to deliver quality over quantity. From such a lovely and action packed day there is bound to be some footage I’m not able to squeeze into your final videos, although I will always try to select the most important and beautiful shots for you. For anyone wanting even more footage and a longer “documentary style” video, I recommend my Full Wedding Film. Take a look at my Pricing for more details.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work on my own. This keeps the filming low key. However I'm like a ninja on the day and you won't believe what I can capture!
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I've never let a couple down on the day and don't intend to start doing this. I am part of a wide network of other wedding videographers who I can call on if absolutely needed.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?The videos are regular MP4 files so they should work on most smart TVs, computers and laptops. Please feel free to share them, make copies, and treasure them forever. These are yours to share and do with what you please.
As part of the Wedding Collection you'll receive four videos:
Highlight Film lasting around 4 minutes
Your Ceremony in full as a video
Your Speeches in full as a video
Your First Dance in full as a video
I also offer exciting extras such as drone footage, a documentary edit, teaser video and 4K video delivery.