Martin Shelley Photography
Hi I’m Martin Shelley, a Wedding Photographer based in the market town of Louth Lincolnshire. I have a portfolio which includes weddings, portraits, landscapes, parties, and sports events.
I pride myself on providing a non intrusive, friendly and professional service from our very first meeting. Always available for you, should you ever have any queries.
My aim is to work with you to document your entire wedding to your requirements, whether that be from morning bridal preparation, throughout your day and right through to your first dance.
I offer a relaxed approach to your big day, capturing those candid shots as well as the must-have formal images. As part of all my wedding packages, I offer to meet my clients before the big day at the venue, to run through your own personal shot list to make sure every moment is captured. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Tom Cartwright• 26 Nov 2016
Martin did the photography for our wedding back in November and he was amazing! He was very attentive and accommodating and his calm demeanor helped us stay relaxed on the day. The photos that he produced were beyond our expectations and perfectly captured our wedding day. Thank you so much Martin!
Katie Cartwright• 26 Nov 2016
Martin did the photography for our wedding & an engagement shoot with us. He met with us before the wedding to discuss what we wanted & was very flexible. On the day he helped put us at ease in front of the camera with his calm, friendly and professional manner. We couldn't be happier with the amazing quality of the photo's and the wonderful natural moments he captured.
mirza• 15 Jan 2016
Very Bad Experience . I would Not recommend
- What services do you offer?I specialise in wedding photography, working with you to tailor your perfect photography package.
- What does the wedding package include?My wedding packages are tailored to fit your needs and budget. They can include the whole day from bridal preparations to the first dance. We can tailor your package to include your images on an USB stick or presented in an professionally designed wedding albums finished to your specification.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Simply no. Even with the best made plans, things can run behind schedule. So no added stress, when you book your wedding date with me I am your wedding photographer that day. I will be on hand from the time you book me till we have the last agreed shot of the day.
- What style of photos do you take?My style is reportage, non intrusive, no photographer in your face, or your guests. I will not ask you to stand for 20 minutes to capture 1 pose. Together we will capture the momentous moments from your wedding day to give you lasting memory's.
- What kind of technology do you use?My kit consists of a professional full frame Nikon digital camera. An assortment of lenses are at my disposal for every situation. Speedlights and remote triggers to capture stunning images in low light situations, or to model light to create dramatic and stunning images of your wedding day. I can also provide umbrellas or even wellies if the weather takes a turn for the worst. Within reason every situation can be covered.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes absolutly. All of my wedding packages offer an online gallery. I can even offer a separate folder for your guests to add their own photos that they caught on their cameras or mobile phones.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?This is dependant on my work load and current bookings. I always aim to offer the quickest service possible. But as you can imagine it can take time to professionally sort and edit all the images from your wedding day. Maximum turn around time for your first preview of the photos should be 4 weeks, extra time can be needed to design your wedding album and work with you to ensure it includes the images you choose.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. During the day I could take 1000's of images. Even with the most expensive professional equipment there are always going to be some images that just are not good enough. So to save you the daunting task of sifting through them all I only provide the best. You will still have 100's of special memories from your wedding day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?At this time I work alone. This ensures I am in total control of providing your requirements for the wedding photography. Costs are kept lower and this saving is passed on to you. If you specifically require a second photographer I can provide this service at an extra cost.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?If the worst was to happen I would find a replacement photographer to cover your wedding day. I would communicate closely with them to ensure they meet the exact requirements we have agreed on.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, all photographer in the UK retain the copyright for any images they have taken and can legally publish the images as they wish. However if there are any photos that you specifically don't want to be published, that is fine with me. I want to work with you to ensure your are happy with the service you receive from me.
I can offer a package tailored to your needs and budget, from supplying you with an online gallery to down load and print your own images, or a complete package offering a tailor made album and USB co...