Hi there, I have been face painting for just under four years. I absolutely love my job and hope it shows with the standard of my work.
I hold 10,000,000.00 public liability and only use the highest quality materials for my work.
I am a happy go lucky person but also very professional. My greatest joy is seeing the faces of my happy customers.
I paint and glitter at all sorts of events such as Birthday Parties, Christenings, Weddings, Fetes, Corporate Events and much more. I am comfortable adapting to any situation.
Lottie Heath• May 18, 2019
Marshie and her colleague were fantastic at our event. As promised, they both arrived on time and set up was super speedy. The face painting was great, we had queues off our stand!! I would highly recommend.
- How long do you need to set up?15-20 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes £10,000,000.00
- What experience do you have working with children?I don't work independently with children, but my job predominantly is working with children. I also have experience working in a Childcare Setting.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, basic DBS as reassurance to customers as I am not working independently with children or vulnerable adults.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I don't have a limit on the number of children invited to a party but I can paint around 12 children in one hour.
Feather Hair Extensions