Marko Sparko Magic
Marko Sparko is one of Essex's most sought after entertainers. Full 2 hour parties include games, music, prizes for all, comedy magic show and balloon modelling.
Take the stress out of your next children's party and sit back and enjoy the fun! Marko can provide everything except the food and the children! Fantastic and fun parties that include magic, games, balloon modelling, badge making or even face painting.* Marko can offer fantastic entertainment for any celebration where there are children. Whether you want just an hour magic and balloon show or an entire afternoon of fun and games, Marko can provide the party that is right for you.
Evangeline• March 24, 2019
Marko was more than great, he exceeded my expectation. He had the full attention of the kids from minute 1. Every kid had a great time and I was even surprised that one kid who is always adamant to participate in things was one of loudest and eager to take part in the games. Along with entertainment, Marko also brought with him joy and happiness and for that he is very much recommended with flying colours.
Sarah Georgiou• Feb. 23, 2019
Mark was fantastic, putting up with a fairly rowdy bunch of 5 year olds (and a few little ones too) and keeping them completely entertained for the whole hour. There was lots of laughter and has been lots of chat about the tricks and games ever since. Thank you Mark for making my son’s super hero party fab!
Claire Schofield• June 8, 2019
Amazing everyone had such an amazing time. Top entertainment! Thank you so much.
Margaret Abel• July 1, 2019
I hired Mark as a special treat for my Brownies to mark their last meeting. Mark was brilliant, the girls were engaged with the show immediately and he held their attention for the whole hour, and they were disappointed when it was over. It was great to watch the girls’ amazement at the tricks and they really appreciated the opportunity to learn how to make their own balloon models. I’d thoroughly recommend booking Mark for your event.
- How long do you need to set up?30 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes! Full member of Equity the Actor's Union. Cover up to 10,000,000. Details available on request
- What experience do you have working with children?20 years professional entertainer. I also spent many years as a child myself!
- Are you DBS checked?Yes. However, bookers should be aware that a children's entertainer is NOT required to have a DBS certificate as it is only required for people who come into regular contact with the SAME children. It should also be noted it is illegal to perform a DBS on yourself - it would need to be performed by the employer (ie - you!)
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Comedy magic show