I've been working as a videographer and video editor for almost 4 years now. I founded my own company back home, in Venezuela. In less than 3 years we covered almost 100 weddings, doing videography and photography. We also did many videos for different agencies and brands, corporate videos, bands and many events.
I have my own equipment: Canon 60D DSLR, Canon Lens 50mm 1.4, Tokina Lens 11-16mm 2.8, Led, Manfrotto Tripod, Canon Flash, Yongnuo, Flash, Neewer Flash, GoPro Black Hero 3+
I've got the experience and I have the tools.
Claire Penny• 30 Jun 2018
Marco delivered what we asked and so much more, he was on time, polite, always smiling and ready to help and the final video clips and edited video was breathtaking, it will forever be the best investment we made. Photos are fabulous but a Marco video captures the magic of the day. Would recommend him over and over again!
- What services do you offer?Wedding Videography Videography in General (corporate videos, events, parties, etc) Event Photography Wedding Photography Product Photography
- What does the wedding package include?10 Hours Coverage (from the groom and bride's preparation until the party is over) 1 Highlights Video (on a vimeo link) 1 20 to 30 mins Documentary Video (on a DVD disk) 3 30 seconds videos for Instagram and Social Media
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary mostly. I take pictures of "moments" and that's what I deliver. We also do one photoshoot of the bride before the wedding and one with the married couple.
- What kind of technology do you use?DSLR Cameras Canon 60D + Canon Lens 50mm 1.4 + Tokina Lens 11-16mm 2.8 LED Light Manfrotto Tripod GoPro Black Hero 4+ Canon Flash Yongnuo Flash Neewer Flash Editing done in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All the photos that are usable, yes.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?By myself, I might work with an assistant.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Videography in general (Corporate videos, social events, parties, music events)