Little Beehive Coffee
We're a speciality mobile coffee van, run from the back of a classic Piaggio Ape 50, we’re proud to be the beehive because of the buzz around us we’re keen to create, it fits in great with the van too as ape in Itallian means bee.
Our coffee is grown in Tanzania, East Africa, From Small Holders In The Mbeya region in the Southern Highlands. This exotic location produces beans with a medium body, which means you get a full, rich flavour with no bitterness.
What makes us different is that, it’s just me! I’ve been making coffee since I was 16 (24 now) and it’s my passion, I ensure by doing it myself that no coffee leaves the beehive without it being perfect - One way I ensure its up to scratch is by roasting the beans myself!
- What services do you offer?Mobile coffee van, offering an extensive drinks menu consisting of hot and cold drinks from a barista with 8 years experience and a wealth of knowledge. Sweet and savoury snacks also available.. all homemade ALWAYS
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?yes
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?most definitely
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Hot & Cold Drinks
- Do you offer special menus?We can completely tailor our menu to your needs
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?You can prepay for unlimited drinks for your guests by the hour
- What is included in the menu?Hot Drinks, Cold drinks, Snacks
Full hot and cold drinks menu
Sweet and savoury treats also catered for