Circus workshops are a great and interactive way to have fun. Learn circus skills of hand and eye coordination, balance and rhythm. Circus workshops are a fantastic attraction for school fetes, village fairs, festivals, corporate functions and promotional events, learning how to juggle, try plate spinning, tricky Diablos and devilish flower sticks.
The circus workshop can also be incorporated into a birthday occasion, with games and action songs included to keep the party flowing with fun.
Facepainting is a great addition to any event activity, have it as an extra bonus for a birthday or to drive footfall at an event or fete along with corporate entertainment evenings. Life's better with a bit of face painty creativeness.
Variety parties filled with games and music.
Princess Parties, normal or themed. If you think a 2 hour party may be too much then why not have a Princess appearance instead of either 30 minutes or 60 minutes, includes song, Crown, photo opportunity and with the...
andrew beane• 12 May 2019
Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.
Everyone loved the activities and the set up was so professional and looked great.
We're already thinking of when we might book Kids Party Circus Workshop again."
Vicky• 14 Jul 2018
The kids loved it, Estelle even brought extras to keep the kids the kids entertained
Alison Gibb• 22 Mar 2017
Estelle arrived on time with all her own equipment and set herself up. The workshop was busy all afternoon with kids of all ages thoroughly enjoying themselves (adults are only overgrown kids!) There was lots of laughter and the stall holders near the workshop also enjoyed watching them. I would certainly ask you to come again!
- How long do you need to set up?Hour for circus Half hour for face painting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Been children's entertainer since 1993
- How long is your performance?Depends on customers requirements Parties normally 2 hours Facepainting 2-4 hours Circus 2-4 hours
- What age range do you work with?All ages welcome, will adapt and build to your requirements as best I can
- What venues can you work in?Pretty much anywhere, as I will work with what we have to make the best outcome
- Can you work outdoors?Outdoors is fine. I ask that if cover can be provided, on the event it can not be, please let me know as I can arrange to bring a gazebo. This generally comes with me for all circus workshops
- Is the show safe?Everything is safe to the degree of human nature. With all things, trips, slips, knocks and bumps can happen, attention and care is taken at all times as best as possible. No child should be left unattended and they are the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- Any special requirements for the show?Consideration for space depending on the activity. General politeness and cooperation from all parties
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Please be mindful of the amount so all can have ample play and attention. For facepainting please allow 3-5 minutes per face so approximately 12 an hour when thinking for your party.