Fire Show Extravaganza!
This family friendly fire show is 20-25 mins long and includes impressive one off tricks such as fire whip and an awesome multiple fire hoop split. The many varied routines are all set to toe tapping music and include fire eating, fire staff, unique fire club swinging, fire hula hoop and wall of fire poi. Has an optional pyrotechnic finale, space dependant and costs an extra £50, this is not included in quote.
2001: Space Shenanigans!
This show is 15-20mins; a tribute to 1960's Sci-Fi using music from the period, a whimsical family friendly show using various different glow props, such as glow poi and glow staff, glow hoop which creates hundreds of different patterns and a multiple glow hoop split for the finale.
Comedy Hoop Act
Set to the 1979 hit single “Boogie Wonderland” by Earth, Wind and Fire; this fun and up beat routine will have your audience both laughing at Kat's antics and amazed at Kat's hula hoop skills. Suitable for all the family.
For a beautiful Ice Queen look no further! Highly skilled at performing with both single hula hoop and multiple hoops this Ice Queen turns and twists with ease as she entertains at your event. She displays her gracefulness when she performs with a specially made ice staff. Playful and always looking for fun this Ice Queen is totally approachable, she won't put you shivers down your spine!
Kat's Ice Queen can also perform withcutting edge LED hula hoops to bring an added twinkle to your event, as they create patterns and pictures in the air!
Gold Hula Hooper
Full of smiles and sparkle, this gold themed hula hooper will dazzle you with her skills using multiple hula hoops
Joanne Morgan• Nov. 9, 2019
Kat provided an unexpected end to our wedding. Her engaging personality won over our guests both young and old. Kat’s performance was amazing. All of the guests have commented on how much they loved it. I would recommend Kat to add excitement and laughter to any event you may be planning. Thank you Kat!! Jo
Lucy Newton• Nov. 5, 2019
Kat was amazing - we hired Kat for our school PTA event, she had all of our children plus parents in awe of her skills - great with the audience, extremely professional and had us laughing - Miranda springs to mind!
Excellent - we will definitely be booking again!!
Thanks Kat :-)
Bianca• Sept. 13, 2019
Kat was great fun and kept the audience captivated. She was very funny and talented. Great communication with booking. She definitely has the wow factor.
sarah Tucker• July 13, 2019
Kat is amazing. Fun engaging incredible show. Made our party perfect
Highly recommended for all events ( ours was adults only and she engaged the whole audience). Fabulous
Sarah Mitten• June 22, 2019
Really great entertainer full of danger and humour the guests loved it
Emily Morrison• March 30, 2019
"Kat was a wonderful addition to our party and we were thrilled with her performance. Never having seen her perform before we were not sure what to expect (it was also very cold so we weren't sure people would want to go outside) but Kat's whit and amazing skill held both adults and children's attention alike. People were full of compliments about her that evening and the following day, she was great fun to watch.
All communication with Kat was very straightforward and she helped guide us through the whole experience. Very professional and super talented I would recommend her to anyone wanting to add some fun to their party."
Services From Kat Collett
Freestyle Hula Hooping
Balloon modelling Christmas
Freestyle Glow hoop
Freestyle Glow Hoop Christmas
Fire Show Extravaganza!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes. I'm with Equity M00252924 (£10,000,000) and have my fire PLI with Hencilla. (£2,000,000)
- How long is your performance?Fire Show: 20-25 mins Glow Show: 15-20 mins Walkabout: 3 x 30 mins Balloons: 3 x 45 mins Hoop Act: 5 mins
- What age range do you work with?I perform family entertainment, which is suitable for all ages.
- What venues can you work in?Technical requirements Fire Show Outside: 4m x 6m with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables Fire Show Inside: 4m x 6m with at least 4m of height clearance free from lights or speakers. This area must be carpeted with a temporary carpet. I can provide this if required. For Pyrotechnics Outside and Inside an area 6m x 12 m with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables/lighting rigs etc For the Glow Show and Comedy Hoop routine: 4m x 6m (min 2m x 4m) with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables An inside fire show needs a suitable performance space, see above, which is large enough and well ventilated. The fire alarms in the room will also need to be isolated. On the day of the event I will need to have access to the performance space before guests arrive to prepare the stage by attaching a temporary carpet. This is to protect the surface being performed on and to prevent it becoming slippery. I will also need to do a technical run through to ensure that my show will be safe in the performance area.
- Can you work outdoors?Glow Show- Yes but not in rain as the equipment is expensive and not water proof. Fire Show -Yes. I have my own battery powered PA suitable for up to 100 people. IF there is a larger audience then I can source a different PA to suit. Re: weather- People often ask me about this, so let me assure you that I always check the weather a few days before the day and if it looks like its going to be tipping it down then I take my glow equipment as well so I can perform inside if the weather is really bad. I can perform in drizzle, so it would have to be tipping it down to stop me! I can also be flexible on time, so ifs its chucking it down at the time of the performance but may lighten up in half an hour then I can wait and we can do it then. Also yes for balloon modelling and walkabout characters.
- Is the show safe?Fire Shows: Yes. I have performed with fire for over a decade and my safely record is excellent. I have spoken with the London Fire Brigade on how to use fire in a safe way and they are happy with the safety measures I take. I have Public Liability Insurance up to £2 million and always perform a risk assessment before setting up for a show. I'm happy for any member of the Fire Brigade to discuss fire safety with me or watch a technical run through of my show.
- Any special requirements for the show?Technical requirements Fire Show Outside: 4m x 6m with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables Fire Show Inside: 4m x 6m with at least 4m of height clearance free from lights or speakers. This area must be carpeted with a temporary carpet. I can provide this if required. For Pyrotechnics Outside and Inside an area 6m x 12 m with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables/lighting rigs etc For the Glow Show and Comedy Hoop routine: 4m x 6m (min 2m x 4m) with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables.
Hula Hoop Acts