Fire Show Extravaganza!
This family friendly fire show is 20-25 mins long and includes impressive one off tricks such as fire whip and an awesome multiple fire hoop split. The many varied routines are all set to toe tapping music and include fire eating, fire staff, unique fire club swinging, fire hula hoop and wall of fire poi. Has an optional pyrotechnic finale, space dependant and costs an extra £50, this is not included in quote.
2001: Space Shenanigans!
This show is 15-20mins; a tribute to 1960's Sci-Fi using music from the period, a whimsical family friendly show using various different glow props, such as glow poi and glow staff, glow hoop which creates hundreds of different patterns and a multiple glow hoop split for the finale.
Comedy Hoop Act
Set to the 1979 hit single “Boogie Wonderland” by Earth, Wind and Fire; this fun and up beat routine will have your audience both laughing at Kat's antics and amazed at Kat's hula hoop skills. Suitable for all the family.
Paul Coupland• 20 Jan 2018
Kat performed at a black tie military event and was fantastic.. a great routine and engaged well with the crowd. From initial booking a few months in advance and throughout the evening in preparing and communication etc.. was so easy, and then her great performance. I didnt realise we would be so close!! I would definately recommend and use Kat again and her fire performance extravaganza.
Emily Morrison• 30 Mar 2019
"Kat was a wonderful addition to our party and we were thrilled with her performance. Never having seen her perform before we were not sure what to expect (it was also very cold so we weren't sure people would want to go outside) but Kat's whit and amazing skill held both adults and children's attention alike. People were full of compliments about her that evening and the following day, she was great fun to watch.
All communication with Kat was very straightforward and she helped guide us thro...
Rebecca Bryant• 7 Aug 2018
"Kat performed her brilliant fire show for my 40th birthday party.
She was excellent on every level, professional and easy to work with. As well as being extremely good and very creative at what she does.
We had a real mix of ages from one year olds to grandparents and everyone loved her.
I would definitely recommend Kat for entertainment at any party, she appeals to all ages and produces a fantastic fire performance.
Thank you Kat for a brilliant show!
Jeremy Doughty• 1 Dec 2018
Kat is great! Kids loved her, she was very flexible with what we needed and her balloon creations were amazing! Put a smile on a lot of faces!
Damien DSouza• 9 Feb 2019
A huge thank you to Kat. She provided a prompt quote, travelled a considerable distance and was completely reliable. We were worried about the rain forecast but she was reassuring at every stage. She performed brilliantly, with expertise, modesty and a huge sense of fun. Our guests also enjoyed her performance immensely, and it made my 50th party very special and memorable. Many thanks, again Kat. You’re a star! Eva & Damien x
- Any special requirements for the show?Technical requirements Fire Show Outside: 4m x 6m with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables Fire Show Inside: 4m x 6m with at least 4m of height clearance free from lights or speakers. This area must be carpeted with a temporary carpet. I can provide this if required. For Pyrotechnics Outside and Inside an area 6m x 12 m with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables/lighting rigs etc For the Glow Show and Comedy Hoop routine: 4m x 6m (min 2m x 4m) with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes. I'm with Equity M00252924 (£10,000,000) and have my fire PLI with Hencilla. (£2,000,000)
- Can you work outdoors?Glow Show- Yes but not in rain as the equipment is expensive and not water proof. Fire Show -Yes. I have my own battery powered PA suitable for up to 100 people. IF there is a larger audience then I can source a different PA to suit. Re: weather- People often ask me about this, so let me assure you that I always check the weather a few days before the day and if it looks like its going to be tipping it down then I take my glow equipment as well so I can perform inside if the weather is really bad. I can perform in drizzle, so it would have to be tipping it down to stop me! I can also be flexible on time, so ifs its chucking it down at the time of the performance but may lighten up in half an hour then I can wait and we can do it then. Also yes for balloon modelling and walkabout characters.
- What venues can you work in?Technical requirements Fire Show Outside: 4m x 6m with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables Fire Show Inside: 4m x 6m with at least 4m of height clearance free from lights or speakers. This area must be carpeted with a temporary carpet. I can provide this if required. For Pyrotechnics Outside and Inside an area 6m x 12 m with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables/lighting rigs etc For the Glow Show and Comedy Hoop routine: 4m x 6m (min 2m x 4m) with at least 4m of height clearance free from over hanging trees or cables An inside fire show needs a suitable performance space, see above, which is large enough and well ventilated. The fire alarms in the room will also need to be isolated. On the day of the event I will need to have access to the performance space before guests arrive to prepare the stage by attaching a temporary carpet. This is to protect the surface being performed on and to prevent it becoming slippery. I will also need to do a technical run through to ensure that my show will be safe in the performance area.
- What age range do you work with?I perform family entertainment, which is suitable for all ages.
- How long is your performance?Fire Show: 20-25 mins Glow Show: 15-20 mins Walkabout: 3 x 30 mins Balloons: 3 x 45 mins Hoop Act: 5 mins
- Is the show safe?Fire Shows: Yes. I have performed with fire for over a decade and my safely record is excellent. I have spoken with the London Fire Brigade on how to use fire in a safe way and they are happy with the safety measures I take. I have Public Liability Insurance up to £2 million and always perform a risk assessment before setting up for a show. I'm happy for any member of the Fire Brigade to discuss fire safety with me or watch a technical run through of my show.
Hula Hoop Acts